Boston Cpl Seeking Bull

eg.hj

Feb 18, 2021
Looking for a third for my fiancées birthday in Boston on New Years Day. Staying at the Liberty hotel.

Her 36, 5'9", thick with 38DD
Me 37, 5'10, 170

We're new to the scene and have discussed some different fantasies. She's looking for someone taller, not a size queen by any means but prefers cut cocks.

Looking for someone our age, experienced and cool. Not looking for an aggressive dom or anything like that.

Happy to DM pics.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a third for my fiancées birthday in Boston on New Years Day. Staying at the Liberty hotel.

Me 37, 5'10, 170

We're new to the scene and have discussed some different fantasies. She's looking for someone taller, not a size queen by any means but prefers cut cocks.

Looking for someone our age, experienced and cool. Not looking for an aggressive dom or anything like that.

Happy to DM pics.

Thanks in advance!
Damn, missed the height criteria. Though, hope you two find your mans;)

Me 37, 5'10, 170

Happy to DM pics.

Thanks in advance!

Me 37, 5'10, 170

Happy to DM pics.

Thanks in advance!
I’m in Boston! 6’3” 200lbs 26yo living in Cambridge. Will DM you pics.