Bull; new to the LS

Wassup! W 36 m Nor Cal. New to the LS ass a Bull. Two decades on n off as a Dom. Became interested in cuckolding after hooking up with a hotwife but never met her sub hub. Couples dynamics began to attract me and how they can be manipulated for a wild ride. Still green behind the ears but met a good bit of friendly, informative and encouraging people regarding my interest and comprehension of the LS.

Always had thiss triangulation energy in relationships. Mainly two girls being into me at the same time or chicks cheating on their guys with me. Finding this LS finally felt like that aspect fit in a strange way I was unaware of before. Curiouss if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Pretty laid back aside from sex where I can be really aggressive and Dominant. Enjoy more sensual stuff as well. Highly creative. Love to laugh. Do my best not to take things too seriously unless its play. Into climbin into the minds of subs and tailoring a world for them to lose themselves in. Or if its more casual, down for some good, primal fucking. Not the largest tool, but I slam the hammer when nailin your wife. Size queens beware; seek to fill your void elsewhere ;)

Other than that, I'm located in Nor Cal and looking to meet couples. Also love to travel if youre open to something down the way after getting to know one another. Love to swing by, have some friends show me around and get down to filth.

Hope your day is most excellent my dudes :cool: