New wife to the lifestyle

Wife just got into the lifestyle! She is 44 yo. And just had her 1st sharing experience this last weekend. It was along time in the works. But she took a short trip to to spend the weekend with a guy that we have been meeting and chatting with for sometime. She went alone for her 1st time, because she would feel weird with me along she said. She had a great time with him. He took his time with her, and now she wants to keep going with this. He recorded some vids of her fun with him and I'll post them on the site in alittle bit. Anyhow here's some pic of her.

Attachments

• cd706149.jpg
    cd706149.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 20220929_165300.jpg
    20220929_165300.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 20220819_202712.jpg
    20220819_202712.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 266
Wife just got into the lifestyle! She is 44 yo. And just had her 1st sharing experience this last weekend. It was along time in the works. But she took a short trip to to spend the weekend with a guy that we have been meeting and chatting with for sometime. She went alone for her 1st time, because she would feel weird with me along she said. She had a great time with him. He took his time with her, and now she wants to keep going with this. He recorded some vids of her fun with him and I'll post them on the site in alittle bit. Anyhow here's some pic of her.
Hi I m sameerdewan from India a professional gigolo playboy and bull for single ladies and couple. Plz check my profile and get in touch with me

You were someone else not so long back, spoiler

Mmmm she looks like she needs a yo(h)ung (yes you read that right) guy making her scream ;)

You're lucky
I wish she was mine

She is super sexy.. what a beautiful face!

She’s a sexy one! I’d love some free time with her when I’m passing through upstate NY! 😈

Awesome smile great body If you both enjoy this lifestyle keep.tge lines of communication totally open.it csn be very rewarding we have been in tbe lifestyle for 5 yeard feel free to.ask.me anything you can.Pm.me here if you want to