Hello from Minnesota

Ranging6794

Male
From
MN, US
Hello! I've been browsing the site for a while now and decided to introduce myself (33M) and my wife (34F). I've just opened up to her about my desire for her to fuck another man, and she was not against it! We had a great talk about who I would like to see her with and she opened up to me her fantasies of fooling around with another woman and having casual group sex!

I came out to her has Bi 3 years ago, and she's been very supportive. We play with some toys we call our boyfriends, and she loves it when I eat her out while one of our boyfriends fucks her. The other night she even requested out large friend, 8.5" long and 2" diameter, to come out and she took it all. I was in hog heaven and she knew it. I bought her a new suction cup toy at her request so she could fuck him while we sext when I travel. I love this girl!

That's all for now! I'll be around!

Attachments

• signal-2023-06-24-21-33-27-118.jpg
    signal-2023-06-24-21-33-27-118.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 73
  • signal-2023-09-21-15-55-01-251.jpg
    signal-2023-09-21-15-55-01-251.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 67
Hello! I've been browsing the site for a while now and decided to introduce myself (33M) and my wife (34F). I've just opened up to her about my desire for her to fuck another man, and she was not against it! We had a great talk about who I would like to see her with and she opened up to me her fantasies of fooling around with another woman and having casual group sex!

I came out to her has Bi 3 years ago, and she's been very supportive. We play with some toys we call our boyfriends, and she loves it when I eat her out while one of our boyfriends fucks her. The other night she even requested out large friend, 8.5" long and 2" diameter, to come out and she took it all. I was in hog heaven and she knew it. I bought her a new suction cup toy at her request so she could fuck him while we sext when I travel. I love this girl!

Sexy cleavage 🔥 amazing titys nipples need sucked on 👅 😋 😍

Congrats! Good luck on your new journey

Reactions: Ranging6794