Boston, MA - Breeding Bull for couple

elyk211111

I want to cum deep inside your wife while she stares into your eyes and swears she still only loves you. Looking for a long term couple I can push boundaries with. I am 5’11, handsome, charming and well educated with a thick cock. Love being dominant, love choking, slapping, hair pulling and love controlling and humiliating the couple as well.

I want to cum deep inside your wife while she stares into your eyes and swears she still only loves you. Looking for a long term couple I can push boundaries with. I am 5’11, handsome, charming and well educated with a thick cock. Love being dominant, love choking, slapping, hair pulling and love controlling and humiliating the couple as well.
can we pm?

Reactions: Brighton75
I want to cum deep inside your wife while she stares into your eyes and swears she still only loves you. Looking for a long term couple I can push boundaries with. I am 5’11, handsome, charming and well educated with a thick cock. Love being dominant, love choking, slapping, hair pulling and love controlling and humiliating the couple as wel

I would love that