Bought my wife a QOS choker. She doesn’t know what QOS is.

Would love to send my girlfriend out with a qos tattoo on her shoulder and tell her it's a good luck symbol. she would come home and tell me she found out what it meant and tell me I was right because it brought her luck lots and lots of it. My pathetic little white thing would get so hard I would have to take it out and beg her to tell me what happened. if she looked at me and laughed and said I think you knew what would happen if I went out with a qos tattoo on my shoulder didn't you baby. I got a lot of attention from black men wanting to fuck me with their lovely big black cocks when they saw the tattoo they thought I was a slut for big black cocks and I told them I've never had a black cock before. but I have now and I liked it sorry baby It's your fault for making me wear a qos tattoo in public. I said I'm sorry baby I just wanted to see what would happen. you knew what would happen didn't you baby you wanted me to fuck a black man didn't you. I nodded and she laughed and said well I hope you're happy now because I'm never going to fuck your pathetic little thing anymore now I know why they say once you go black you never go back. I would cum in my pants if she told me she fucked a black man who had a really big cock and encourage her to go out every night dressed like a slut with a qos tattoo on her shoulder and fuck a black men like last night. she would laugh and say I didn'tfuck a black man last night baby I'm sorry I couldn't help it they were all so nice and so big I let them all fuck me.

Attachments

• xvideos.com_31d7afc0c2beb53a3a0c53987565611e_exported_136200~2.jpg
    xvideos.com_31d7afc0c2beb53a3a0c53987565611e_exported_136200~2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Em3840