Is wearing an anklet a sign of qos or hot wife lifestyle?

bun2181

Male
I am really into a girl and I know she has been in the swinger lifestyle before although she's no longer married. I see that she wears an anklet and know it's popular with some swingers. Curious to know if the anklet is a widely known/understood symbol for sexually available women. Hoping it has something to do with QOS lifestyle... ;)

Please let me know....

I am really into a girl and I know she has been in the swinger lifestyle before although she's no longer married. I see that she wears an anklet and know it's popular with some swingers. Curious to know if the anklet is a widely known/understood symbol for sexually available women. Hoping it has something to do with QOS lifestyle... ;)

Please let me know....
No

Please let me know....
My wife loves wearing her anklet and she has said she loves when men notice her anklet

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 102
Vast majority of women who wear anklets do so because they like wearing anklets. Does it have a QOS charm, some other charm to indicate hot wife or swinging? If not, it's most likely just a piece of jewelry.
Exactly. Unless it has an explicit message don’t assume anything as they are very popular pieces of jewellery. I have two. One is a QoS, the other simply says SLUT xx

I think the anklet is more of a hotwife thing but yeah. It could just be the woman likes ankles and isn't into anything sexual. My wife was two on one ankle but they are just chains. No hotwife charms. Hers are welded on so she wears them everywhere. Work, church, etc. Has to be discreet. No one has ever said anything to her that I know of.

Please let me know....
The charm on the anklet would be either a Hotwife, Vixen, QOS, BBC, or a Spade symbol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby