Boyfriend or Lover?

luvmy46hw

Couple
My wife and I were discussing what is a more appropriate description of her favorite guy and what everyone else calls their repeat playmates.
She thinks the word boyfriend has a meaning of an emotional connection for a permanent relationship. The word Lover she thinks is more appropriate meaning she loves the act but she is not in love with the person and the act of love making.
What are your thoughts??

My wife and I were discussing what is a more appropriate description of her favorite guy and what everyone else calls their repeat playmates.
She thinks the word boyfriend has a meaning of an emotional connection for a permanent relationship. The word Lover she thinks is more appropriate meaning she loves the act but she is not in love with the person and the act of love making.
What are your thoughts??

We use boyfriend. Just prefer it.

Reactions: luvmy46hw
What are your thoughts??
We have the same guy and we just call him our friend

What are your thoughts??
my wife calls hers boytoy

the idea that the woman is taking her pleasure as she sees fit is exciting to me, that its not an emotional connection but instead an act of power on her part. the term boytoy or manservant captures the female dominance that im into

My wife has a boyfriend. They've been together for 6 years now. He's also her highschool sweetheart. They have been making love/fucking for on and off for 20+ years.

Simple lust doesn't last 20+ years, but their LOVE and passion for each other has. I (and my wife) actually prefer her to have one steady boyfriend instead of multiple "lovers."

I know a lot of people would say "but aren't you worried she might some day leave you for him?" NOPE. There's NOTHING he can do for her that I'm not capable of... And there's a reason she chose to marry me and not him.