Boyfriends 10 inch anaconda vs husbands 7 inch penis comparison on Asian wife’s vagina in pictures

I thought this maybe of some interest.

You can see the difference between my 7 inch penis, and my wife’s boyfriends 10 inch penis here. Both penis’s are having regular sexual intercourse and ejaculating inside the same vagina without birth control. However, after withdrawal of my 7 inch penis, the vaginas elasticity goes back to normal immediately on the left picture. On the right, you can see how loose, stretched and swollen the vagina is after intercourse from the monster 10 inch penis. Both myself and her boyfriend spend a similar amount of time inside my wife, and have a similar rhythm when thrusting in and out of her body, but the end result is very different.

We both ejaculate inside during ovulation. But due to her boyfriends length. He can feel things inside my wife’s body that I cannot due to his extreme length and width. Therefore, his sexual experience with my wife is very different from my own. This, and in addition to having much larger testicules than I do. He is able to deliver much larger qualities of warm thick white semen deep into my wife’s wet pussy right where her uterus is, and potentially an egg. Giving him the advantage of impregnating her much more effectively than I can. The extra 3 inches and larger volume of semen will deliver the sperm right were it needs to go without the sperm having to travel up the vaginal canal and most of it not making it to the target. My wife believes her boyfriend will impregnate her before I do. Which is logical given the physiological attributes of each man’s penis.

My wife never lies, or hides the truth from me. She said his penis gives her more pleasure than my own. Principally because it struggles to fit inside her 99lb asian body and the feeling is more intense. The other factor that she state’s impacts the pleasure is how it’s used. However that is another matter that warrants its own discussion.

View attachment 1161046View attachment 1161047
Great pictures pretty sure my wife would take either cock

Nice cocks! beautiful just fucked pussy!! I fondly remember the first 9 inch cock my Asian wife had. On the first stroke, he slid in balls deep. When he bottomed out with is balls on he ass, I almost came...

Reactions: penc1ld1kt

You can see the difference between my 7 inch penis, and my wife’s boyfriends 10 inch penis here. Both penis’s are having regular sexual intercourse and ejaculating inside the same vagina without birth control. However, after withdrawal of my 7 inch penis, the vaginas elasticity goes back to normal immediately on the left picture. On the right, you can see how loose, stretched and swollen the vagina is after intercourse from the monster 10 inch penis. Both myself and her boyfriend spend a similar amount of time inside my wife, and have a similar rhythm when thrusting in and out of her body, but the end result is very different.

We both ejaculate inside during ovulation. But due to her boyfriends length. He can feel things inside my wife’s body that I cannot due to his extreme length and width. Therefore, his sexual experience with my wife is very different from my own. This, and in addition to having much larger testicules than I do. He is able to deliver much larger qualities of warm thick white semen deep into my wife’s wet pussy right where her uterus is, and potentially an egg. Giving him the advantage of impregnating her much more effectively than I can. The extra 3 inches and larger volume of semen will deliver the sperm right were it needs to go without the sperm having to travel up the vaginal canal and most of it not making it to the target. My wife believes her boyfriend will impregnate her before I do. Which is logical given the physiological attributes of each man’s penis.

My wife never lies, or hides the truth from me. She said his penis gives her more pleasure than my own. Principally because it struggles to fit inside her 99lb asian body and the feeling is more intense. The other factor that she state’s impacts the pleasure is how it’s used. However that is another matter that warrants its own discussion.

That’s so hot

Amazing thread! Very good job 👍 My wife haven't sex with other guys but I have a similar experience with her much bigger dildo (9x6)! Never felt or saw her pussy so stretched and wide open. She always says she is sore at the next day or days lol Also says it reach places I can't and she never felt so fulfilled!!

Reactions: penc1ld1kt

She Is So Yummy ;)<~~

Do you want him.to get her pregnant.. wil he be around if he does the deed