Boyfriends baby dick

My boyfriend went to the toilet at pub one of the guys saw the baby dick and started to tell me that my boyfriends dick is tiny and that I deserve a good fuck he grabbed my hand and put it in hiss pants I felt a nice cock I told him in hiss ear let’s fuck I told my boyfriend I was going too talk to this guy we been friends with from bar for awhile he was ok with it the guy only lives down the road from the bar he took me back and fucked the shit out of me I got a text from my boyfriend asking wear I was I told him to go home I got filled up with cum abut 3times when I got him I fucked my boyfriend and told him what I did
My kind of lady 😎

My kind of lady 😎
I've heard that before. I had a gf once and when I came back from the restroom one time she wasn't at the table. I looked around saw her accross the bar room talking to some guy I didn't know. When she saw me she came back. I asked her who that was and she said "just a friend". We broke up some time later and she married him and had four kids within six years.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
My boyfriend went to the toilet at pub one of the guys saw the baby dick and started to tell me that my boyfriends dick is tiny and that I deserve a good fuck he grabbed my hand and put it in hiss pants I felt a nice cock I told him in hiss ear let’s fuck I told my boyfriend I was going too talk to this guy we been friends with from bar for awhile he was ok with it the guy only lives down the road from the bar he took me back and fucked the shit out of me I got a text from my boyfriend asking wear I was I told him to go home I got filled up with cum abut 3times when I got him I fucked my boyfriend and told him what I did
Good story sad