Brand new here and to the scene, Dom husband, Sub wife. Stag/Vixen mindset, not a cuckold situation. Hello to all, we hope to get to know a few ppl.

Reading this post and the comments really sets our minds at ease too. We are just getting into the LS but are trying to figure out what our label is… clearly we shouldn’t be worried about that. We both like to fantasize about the other with another, hotwife/cuckold/cuckqueen etc. no belittling, degrading or humiliation for either of us. Just sex.

For now we are virtual. That’s where we are starting. Exchanging pics, videos and definitely exchanging tributes. If anyone is interested, would love to chat. We share this account but Jill mainly answers the messages here.

Happy trails to all!!!

Reading this post and the comments really sets our minds at ease too. We are just getting into the LS but are trying to figure out what our label is… clearly we shouldn’t be worried about that. We both like to fantasize about the other with another, hotwife/cuckold/cuckqueen etc. no belittling, degrading or humiliation for either of us. Just sex.

For now we are virtual. That’s where we are starting. Exchanging pics, videos and definitely exchanging tributes. If anyone is interested, would love to chat. We share this account but Jill mainly answers the messages here.

Happy trails to all!!!
Hi Jack ‘n’ Jill. My wife and I got her her first bull about two months ago; it did take awhile to find the right guy. It has surprisingly been working out. I’m 52 and she’s 42. If you’d like to chat sometime just reach out. And just take things slow. No reason to rush.

We're not into cuckold at all but we do have a guy we see for mfm fun pretty regularly.
He always gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. We take turns with her and we all enjoy it.

Reactions: Firefighter195