Brand New Hotwife (or HotGF, rather)

Hi everyone! I just created my profile today and my BF is very excited about it. We're in Syracuse now but spend a lot of time in NYC and Chicago. This is brand new for us but my man has been dreaming about it for a long time and I'm getting very into the idea. It's a whole new world for us but hopefully this place could be a nice community and place to meet people. So...hi from the newbie! Kisses and high hopes,

Molly

View attachment 12492View attachment 12493

My wife and I are from Chicago, West burbs, good luck on your journey. We are also new on this website hoping to make and meet fun new friends.

Hi everyone! I just created my profile today and my BF is very excited about it. We're in Syracuse now but spend a lot of time in NYC and Chicago. This is brand new for us but my man has been dreaming about it for a long time and I'm getting very into the idea. It's a whole new world for us but hopefully this place could be a nice community and place to meet people. So...hi from the newbie! Kisses and high hopes,

Molly

pm me

My oh my.. TOTALLY edible..if I get to NY, I'd be most happy to eat you from head to toe, then make ya walk for a day! Lol welcum aboard!

Molly

He we are a couple in Chicago looking for friends. Let me kow if your interested.

Reactions: bulldogg78