Brandi brought her first bull home

wifebrandi

Couple
Gold member
Jan 10, 2019
USA
So we met a guy on Reddit and started chatting with him. Eventually Brandi agreed to meet him for coffee. She sat next to him at the table and said you could see his cock hard as a rock in his dress pants. The agreement was just coffee, after coffee he walked her to the car and gave her a kiss and that was that. Two weeks later they met again at a park and walked around talking, they got in the car and made out. She spit in his cock while he jacked off and she let him rub her soaked pussy. He came and they parted ways. Then we decided to take the leap and invite him over. She really liked him and asked if he could fuck her raw…which I agreed to. They fucked for two hours and I jumped in occasionally. He came on her stomach twice and we called it a day. I wanted to share some of the adventures here and will add pics to an ... page. I won’t leave them forever and will post more periodically. If you miss it I promise it will be back. If not hit me up and we can see what we can do for ya. I’ll be adding pictures as I go so check back for more. Let us know what ya think

Last edited:
Oh for sure. We had another date and he got a cold sore and we had to cancel. Such a bummer, I’d say that was two weeks ago. Summer has been super busy and our schedules won’t align until august. But it will be here soon enough.
That's great news! August isn't far away at all. I'm glad you guys found a good one.

Reactions: wifebrandi
So we met a guy on Reddit and started chatting with him. Eventually Brandi agreed to meet him for coffee. She sat next to him at the table and said you could see his cock hard as a rock in his dress pants. The agreement was just coffee, after coffee he walked her to the car and gave her a kiss and that was that. Two weeks later they met again at a park and walked around talking, they got in the car and made out. She spit in his cock while he jacked off and she let him rub her soaked pussy. He came and they parted ways. Then we decided to take the leap and invite him over. She really liked him and asked if he could fuck her raw…which I agreed to. They fucked for two hours and I jumped in occasionally. He came on her stomach twice and we called it a day. I wanted to share some of the adventures here and will add pics to an ... page. I won’t leave them forever and will post more periodically. If you miss it I promise it will be back. If not hit me up and we can see what we can do for ya. I’ll be adding pictures as I go so check back for more. Let us know what ya think
Hi, would love to see those pics! we are talking about the leap of faith right now!