Brandi brought her first bull home

We were talking today and I think she is going to go have a lunch date with him again here in the next week or so. Should I give her permission to fuck him while I’m not there? I would kind of hate not seeing this first hand…
View attachment 575356
Let her fuck him as much as she wants. She looks amazing on the end of his cock.

She has a date with an awesome guy on Saturday, we are going to meet him at a local club and see how the vibe feels. If he is as cool as he’s been in chat and she can get comfortable, we have a room nearby and she will get to fuck her first BBC. Wish us luck, if all goes well, this Pussy is getting fucked Saturday night.

View attachment 599907
Mmmm. She looks just delicious. What a gorgeous cunt.

Reactions: wifebrandi
I'm sure she likes nice bug loads on her clit,
so she can rub it in and cum again.

My GF wore messy, cum coated panties
all day yesterday. Had 3 loads leaking
out of her...

Reactions: wifebrandi
She has a date with an awesome guy on Saturday, we are going to meet him at a local club and see how the vibe feels. If he is as cool as he’s been in chat and she can get comfortable, we have a room nearby and she will get to fuck her first BBC. Wish us luck, if all goes well, this Pussy is getting fucked Saturday night.

View attachment 599907
Such a fucking hot yummy ass and that delicious pussy is so gorgeous to my desires to eat that pussy then fuck you hard my sexy hot one