Brandi brought her first bull home

So it looks like this Friday I am having a date with my favorite bull. He is going to pick me up from home, take me to dinner and get some drinks all while hubby sends requests and gets sexy pictures in return. Then to the hotel to setup our tripod where I will be taking requests from my hubby as I film my bull fucking me every way possible. Then he is going to drop me off at home where I am going to be reclaimed and filled up by my man.:devilish: Oh my god I am so fucking excited I can't stand it.

So it looks like this Friday I am having a date with my favorite bull. He is going to pick me up from home, take me to dinner and get some drinks all while hubby sends requests and gets sexy pictures in return. Then to the hotel to setup our tripod where I will be taking requests from my hubby as I film my bull fucking me every way possible. Then he is going to drop me off at home where I am going to be reclaimed and filled up by my man.:devilish: Oh my god I am so fucking excited I can't stand it.
You go girl!

Reactions: wifebrandi
Wish I was the lucky bull. You are completely fuckable

So Brandi told me she wants to send lots of pictures and videos while she is out on her date Friday night. Let me know positions or scenarios that would be hot to see her in. Post pictures or videos of hot wives you love and we will try to recreate it. Getting excited!!!

So Brandi told me she wants to send lots of pictures and videos while she is out on her date Friday night. Let me know positions or scenarios that would be hot to see her in. Post pictures or videos of hot wives you love and we will try to recreate it. Getting excited!!!
Spred legs would be really hot 😉

Can't wait to see