Brandi brought her first bull home

She has a date with an awesome guy on Saturday, we are going to meet him at a local club and see how the vibe feels. If he is as cool as he’s been in chat and she can get comfortable, we have a room nearby and she will get to fuck her first BBC. Wish us luck, if all goes well, this Pussy is getting fucked Saturday night.

View attachment 599907
Oh damn, that is a gorgeous site!!! I'd love to crawl in behind her and tongue fuck her tight ass as she is rubbing her clit!!!! I want her coming hard and then I'd raise up and bury my cock in her tight ass pounding her through another orgasm!!!!

Reactions: Dlmdlm
So we met a guy on Reddit and started chatting with him. Eventually Brandi agreed to meet him for coffee. She sat next to him at the table and said you could see his cock hard as a rock in his dress pants. The agreement was just coffee, after coffee he walked her to the car and gave her a kiss and that was that. Two weeks later they met again at a park and walked around talking, they got in the car and made out. She spit in his cock while he jacked off and she let him rub her soaked pussy. He came and they parted ways. Then we decided to take the leap and invite him over. She really liked him and asked if he could fuck her raw…which I agreed to. They fucked for two hours and I jumped in occasionally. He came on her stomach twice and we called it a day. I wanted to share some of the adventures here and will add pics to an ... page. I won’t leave them forever and will post more periodically. If you miss it I promise it will be back. If not hit me up and we can see what we can do for ya. I’ll be adding pictures as I go so check back for more. Let us know what ya think
yes seem very hot

Reactions: robbiewillsucku