Breeding wife.

Hola, dis is Rhonda. Husband Larri and I been talking about it. He likes idea a lot of taking chance.
We stop my pill almost one month ago since found out he sterile.
I is 44 years old but still have very regularly periods.
I excited to think about another man’s breed me but I also nervous about it too.
My pictures below…….View attachment 555153View attachment 555154View attachment 555155View attachment 555156View attachment 555157
Now that is one tasty looking beautiful pussy to be breeding

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Hola, dis is Rhonda. Husband Larri and I been talking about it. He likes idea a lot of taking chance.
We stop my pill almost one month ago since found out he sterile.
I is 44 years old but still have very regularly periods.
I excited to think about another man’s breed me but I also nervous about it too.
My pictures below…….View attachment 555153View attachment 555154View attachment 555155View attachment 555156View attachment 555157
I would breed that pussy any time!!

Gracias Papi, I’m glad my little brown pussy is pleasing to you. I like that you want to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! That make me hot and make my little pussy wet to think about your mouth eating me out that much! 💃🏽🌮💦💦👄😋
I gone and share it with you now.
I was hope that you would shoot you cum all over and in my little pussy in the pictures and post back here.?
Also, if you are willing to cum in my little pussy, then I will send you my face so you can cum on my face also.
That make me very hot and I like to finger my pussy while I look at the pictures of you cum all over my face and in my pussy.
Gracias Papi

RhondaView attachment 556435View attachment 556436View attachment 556437View attachment 556438View attachment 556439
Soooo hot for breeding

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Oh yes I want to bury my tongue deep in your pussy sucking your pussy juices oh fuck yes fingering and making your pusdy drip iny
Mmmmmm……. Papi, I Glad my little brown pussy please do so! It make me wet to think about you eating me out so much and fingering your pussy making it drip into my mouth I want you spread out before me now to eat your pussy then fuck you deep. Balks deep

Reactions: Small4321
Mmmmmm Papi, you make me wet. You would suck my little pussy so nice and make me cum in you mouth! mmmmmm👄💦💦💦😋
Oh yes baby doll I want to tongue fuck your hot yummy pussy make you cum all over my face so all I have to do to remember you is lick my lips. Baby you are tasty fucking good to my eyes let me fuck you balls deep baby doll

My wife Anna always got filled by her numerous bulls, she even got pregnant 2 times, the last one by a black, knowing that another man puts his seed inside her excites me very much

Attachments

• IMGP2872.jpg
    IMGP2872.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMGP2873.jpg
    IMGP2873.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMGP2891.jpg
    IMGP2891.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 231
I love to breed her
Gracias Papi, I’m glad my little brown pussy is pleasing to you. I like that you want to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! That make me hot and make my little pussy wet to think about your mouth eating me out that much! 💃🏽🌮💦💦👄😋
I gone and share it with you now.
I was hope that you would shoot you cum all over and in my little pussy in the pictures and post back here.?
Also, if you are willing to cum in my little pussy, then I will send you my face so you can cum on my face also.
That make me very hot and I like to finger my pussy while I look at the pictures of you cum all over my face and in my pussy.
Gracias Papi

RhondaView attachment 556435View attachment 556436View attachment 556437View attachment 556438View attachment 556439

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat