breeding

So, this is NOT a kink for us. My wife and I have three beautiful kids from her lovers over the years. Two are mixed and one white and they are the lights in our family. We know and stay in contact with each of their fathers we see them on occasion. Each one we had a long and steady loving relationship with and still do. I know my wife and her current boyfriend are considering having one and our girls support it 100%. But my wife is over 40 now and it's getting risky. Right now, the family is in a wait and see.

So, this is NOT a kink for us. My wife and I have three beautiful kids from her lovers over the years. Two are mixed and one white and they are the lights in our family. We know and stay in contact with each of their fathers we see them on occasion. Each one we had a long and steady loving relationship with and still do. I know my wife and her current boyfriend are considering having one and our girls support it 100%. But my wife is over 40 now and it's getting risky. Right now, the family is in a wait and see.
you are really great!!!

It is and isn't a kink for me, pregnancy has always been a huge fetish for me. When my wife and I were separated and she was seeing another guy, we started having some of the best sex we'd ever had. During that year, she turned up pregnant, we'd been trying before things went south for us and it just wasn't happening. SO, we both thought her boyfriend was the father but when the baby came out, a few things pointed the finger to me and a DNA test proved the child was mine (I was so very happy). I did, however, really get off on the thoughts of another man getting my wife pregnant (even though we were separated legally), I think at the time maybe we both liked the thought of it.

So she comes home and things go south again and she starts seeing someone else again, behind my back even though I said she could... and again she comes home. During this time, we started trying for another child so our youngest would have a sibling and we both made comments during sex that if I couldn't do the job, we might have to let "him" try. I was seriously all for it too but there was so much happening there that I don't think he'd have been up for that. So we didn't have another child... she can't now... but if she'd start picking and playing about it if we ever have sex again, I'll be all up for going along with her on it.

Like it's already been said though, a child isn't a toy or something to use to fulfill a fetish/kink. It's a lifelong thing and a human with feelings.

fantastic

Reactions: toolman2c