Bride on wedding day

It would of freaked me out at the time, but having discovered our mutual kink, my fantasy would be for her to have walked down the aisle with her lovers cum dripping into her panties, and coating her face

We did the Las Vegas wedding thing a year ago (although we have been together many years, thought it was time to get married officially!).

It was just wife and I, at one of those quicky wedding places (no, not elvis lol) .... so thought we could make it extra naughty.... as she has always been a hotwife for as long as we have been together.... we planned a couple of extra activities for the day ;)

In the morning, I went out for a few hours to do some errands for the wedding (flower bouquet etc for her) and arranged for a guy to come and film a scene with her (she does a bit of modelling work). Turned out to be a full on sex scene, bareback, creampie and all lol. Was more of a niche scene, as the guy was very obese (and she is fairly petite) ... so a bit of an unusual contrast ;) She called me as soon as he had finished, and when I got back to the hotel room she got me to lick her freshly creampied pussy .... that really got her off!

We then quickly got dressed (she didnt even have time for a shower) and headed to the chapel for the ceremony .... then back to the hotel where we had arranged for a guy to come round to play. She was sooo horny and could hardly wait for him to arrive! They fucked so passionately in front of me... wife absolutely loved his BBC, made her cum so intensely! When he eventually left (they fucked for a few hours), she wanted me to suck her so she could cum one more time ... then went to sleep (a very good sleep that night LOL). Was such a hot experience, even though didnt get to fuck her on our wedding day .... did the next night though on our hnoeymoon at a Grand Canyon lodge ;)