Bride on wedding day

Not a wedding but a Marine Ball. My wife wore the sexiest, if not the sluttiest dress to the party. It was in another country so it was an expat community and many knew us quite well. The males also knew she was a tremendous flirt and more. So when the time came for picture taking with different friends in their military uniform, they would all take turns grabbing her ass as they all smiled at the camera. I know its not the goal of this topic but it was along the same lines. She did make out with a few later in the parking lot.
Let's see those pics!

My ex wife fucked and blew my best man after our buck and doe. She didn't know it was going to happen till Steve and I walked into the bedroom where she was asleep. Steve woke her up with his cock hanging in her face. Kim woke up saw his cock looked up at him and I and started sucking, I blew my load watching her deep throat him
That‘s hot. I’ve imagined the same thing with my wife and a friend before. Walking into the room when she’s sleeping after being on a night out, lights out, pushing his cock into her mouth and her sucking him, thinking it was actually m. Turn on the lights see her reaction and hope that she says fuck it, let’s do it and my friend and I both end up fucking her.