Bride on wedding day

At a swing club we belonged to, a couple who who actually had first joined when they were married to other people, ended up dating then getting married (not at the club). A few months after the wedding on their first time back at a party, they wore their wedding attire. They had fun, letting her dance with everyone, maybe get a bit handsy, , then they took a select group back to their room at the hotel the party was at, and the "bride" was well used by several men and women.

Now going back to our own wedding and honeymoon, nothing wild, even though she was already shared. Though of my 5 grooms men, 3 had previously fucked her as had several wedding guests.

Our wedding anniversary is coming up and she is toying with the idea of getting a 2nd hand wedding dress, a hotel room and several male friends together and pretend it's a bride gang bang

Não era o dia do nosso casamento e não era o padrinho, mas ela passou o fim de semana antes de nos casarmos com o cara que a surpreendeu 16 anos antes. Ela tocou no assunto e sugeriu que poderia ser divertido e eu a encorajei a fazê-lo. Ele até a compartilhou com 2 de seus amigos.
Foi uma pena não ter sido comigo

Something similar must have been posted, but one of the hottest fantasies has to be your bride/wife to be being fucked hard on the wedding day and night by the best man, the photographer and any other wedding guest you care to name. And the photographer captures it all so he can blackmail her later.
That's a hot fantasy! I wish I could fuck a young bride on their wedding day and make it a regular thing after. 🐂

photo-jan-29-11-05-37-pm-5-jpeg.1460002

Scene setting: Grooms Father, an usher and the bride in her dressing room shortly before the wedding.

I wanted one last fuck as a single woman and boy did I get one! I was bent over a chair with my wedding dressed hiked up. My father in law to be was fucking my mouth and a young stud usher was giving me a good pussy licking. My father in law filled my mouth with cum and the usher had my pussy dripping wet. A great warm up but, I wanted to get fucked.

Standing up holding my dress up, the two men sandwiched me between them. They had shed their pants and I could feel their hard cocks rubbing my ass and cunt. "come on guys we don't have much time" , my father in law rubbed his cock over my pussy to get it wet and slowly pushed his thick 8" cock into me. The usher spit in his hand and rubbed It on my tight littie asshole. Then he slowly pushed his cock into my ass. God I almost came just from being so stuffed. They both started fucking me. I had so many orgasms I lost count.

With perfect timing they both came. My pussy and ass flooded with hot cum, I bit my lip to keep from screaming. Just as they pulled out and I was catching my breath I heard the wedding march start to play. Guys got their pants back on and I smoothed out my dress in a hurry.

As my new husband slips the ring on my finger I can feel his father's cum leaking out of my freshly fucked pussy and the ushers cum dripping from my gaping ass. I will always remember my wedding day as the day I got double dicked for the first time.
Great story did husband share you

Something similar must have been posted, but one of the hottest fantasies has to be your bride/wife to be being fucked hard on the wedding day and night by the best man, the photographer and any other wedding guest you care to name. And the photographer captures it all so he can blackmail her later.
Or maybe even a quickie right before or after the wedding. Just a step into A closet with a waiter or stranger and take it from behind. Wont even take 5 min. She just wants to get some cum in her.

I used to do wedding photography and yes, that was one of my fantasies, unfortunately unfulfilled. I wanted to photograph the evidence of an unfaithful bride ;-)

I do remember one bride who had her garter way up high on her leg. She told me she did it to ******** off her mother!