Bringing me a creampie

My wife and I have enjoyed this for years, She gets a good fucking from a larger cock normally and we both enjoy the bonding we get from her cleaning. Sometimes in front of the guy and other times after but always good for all involved. Our best experience has been her most recent friend fucking her from behind while I am underneath licking both. When he cums it always runs out while I lick up the combination of both....yummy!!

Add my wife to the list of the hotwives that love making their cuck eat their bull's cum out of her pussy and ass. We too never even thought about this until her bull mentioned to me that I might enjoy it. I started reading cuck posts about it on various sites and started to become obsessed with doing it. Then one time after her bull finished in her, I could tell she was close to another orgasm. So I went over to her, bent down to her pussy, she stopped my head and said "are you sure?" I just went at it and she grabbed a hold of my head, grinding on me telling me "yes, baby eat all his cum" things like that. She soon had a massive orgasm, so strong she passed out for a second. Now it has become our favorite sexual activity

I know I"m MUCH more horny now. I think he feels appreciated as he lets me have my fun and he really loves his clean up role. I think when eats all that cum it's his way of admitting my lovers are more superior as a sexual being. He loves watching me play, sometimes I'll look over at him and he's so intense watching (and stroking his cock), puts a smile on my face. View attachment 116617
My lovers make request from time to time, here DAvid wanted me "hairy"
I love to get on the edge of the bed so hubby can get everything.
So hot !
thanks much. I really appreciate learning about your perspective. it is difficult to comprehend the balance of the relationship until you wade into the waters. it's intriguing for sure and the love you and hubby have must be solid, unquestionable and without insecurities. very hot to think about for my wife as well. thank you. and thanks for the hot pic. PM me if you or hubby wish to chat more. I'd like to know you both better. I'm a 49 y/o alpha professional that wants his wife to be more the vixen / shared wife. I'm encouraging and supportive of her finding a hung play toy for regular MFM and 1:1's. not easy to find LOL

Reactions: bellaazz
thanks much. I really appreciate learning about your perspective. it is difficult to comprehend the balance of the relationship until you wade into the waters. it's intriguing for sure and the love you and hubby have must be solid, unquestionable and without insecurities. very hot to think about for my wife as well. thank you. and thanks for the hot pic. PM me if you or hubby wish to chat more. I'd like to know you both better. I'm a 49 y/o alpha professional that wants his wife to be more the vixen / shared wife. I'm encouraging and supportive of her finding a hung play toy for regular MFM and 1:1's. not easy to find LOL
Did you guys ever take the "plunge" ???

Did you guys ever take the "plunge" ???
think her new fwb is coming over for lunch today. first time they can be together other than when she gave him a quick blow job a week or so ago. I'll be home to meet him and tackle her once he leaves. he has no experience w/ couples and is nervous that i'll be here. i'm more an alpha stag and want him to get comfortable so we can all have more fun ongoing. we'll find out if he gets cold feet or not in the next hour or so. if not - he should be here in about 4 hrs. and i'm looking forward to it. wife is really worked up about him.