Bringing me a creampie

I don't think that Kate is ever more turned on than when I eat her pussy after some other guy(s) has fucked her. It drives her absolutely wild. UntilI started eating her pussy in front of guys who had just fucked her, I had no idea how it turns some guys on. Almost without fail, the guy watching me eat his cum out of my wife's used pussy gets hard again right away.

The guy gets some more pussy, my wife gets some more cock and I get to eat another load of cum out of her...a win for everyone!
Yes, at first i thought he would be weirded out by it, or my wife would think im gay, but none of the above, both could not be happier, as for me, happy to eat that yummy used pussy

My wife Deb, who shares this profile with me, asked me to taste my precum tonight for the first time. It was amazing. She also told me she’s interested in seeing me lick another man’s cum out of her after the fucks her. That is when we finally build up to that. We are still very new and nervous about this all, but very excited to read the experiences and chat with others here.

Dan

I don't think that Kate is ever more turned on than when I eat her pussy after some other guy(s) has fucked her. It drives her absolutely wild. UntilI started eating her pussy in front of guys who had just fucked her, I had no idea how it turns some guys on. Almost without fail, the guy watching me eat his cum out of my wife's used pussy gets hard again right away.

The guy gets some more pussy, my wife gets some more cock and I get to eat another load of cum out of her...a win for everyone!
well said

Reactions: robandkate
It wasn't til about 10 years ago that Stacey decided that I would eat her pussy after she fucked a guy one evening at a hotel we were staying when on vacation. I did not expect it and I still don't know where she got the idea. But I vividly remember her meeting me in the bar downstairs and sharing the details of her sex with this guy ... and then after a cocktail or two telling me her pussy was full of cum and that she wanted me to taste her lover. I am open minded but this was a complete surprise. She insisted though I pushed back a bit. But we went to our room and first I cleaned her panties with my tongue. There was plenty of cum in her panties but it tasted as much like pussy as it did cum. But then she laid back and I ate her pussy - and without a doubt there was still enough cum that I definitely tasted her lover's cum. We had wild sex that night. And now, on occasion, Stacey will instruct me to eat her lover's cum. If she's had sex in our room and I returned soon afterwards, I've gotten quite of bit of cum out of her pussy. It turns her on and I'm OK with it. Adds to our fun together.

It wasn't til about 10 years ago that Stacey decided that I would eat her pussy after she fucked a guy one evening at a hotel we were staying when on vacation. I did not expect it and I still don't know where she got the idea. But I vividly remember her meeting me in the bar downstairs and sharing the details of her sex with this guy ... and then after a cocktail or two telling me her pussy was full of cum and that she wanted me to taste her lover. I am open minded but this was a complete surprise. She insisted though I pushed back a bit. But we went to our room and first I cleaned her panties with my tongue. There was plenty of cum in her panties but it tasted as much like pussy as it did cum. But then she laid back and I ate her pussy - and without a doubt there was still enough cum that I definitely tasted her lover's cum. We had wild sex that night. And now, on occasion, Stacey will instruct me to eat her lover's cum. If she's had sex in our room and I returned soon afterwards, I've gotten quite of bit of cum out of her pussy. It turns her on and I'm OK with it. Adds to our fun together.

No matter how I try to lick all of a guy's cum out of Kate's pussy, there is always enough left inside of her to make that pussy slippery and gooey...just the way I like it!

My wife Deb, who shares this profile with me, asked me to taste my precum tonight for the first time. It was amazing. She also told me she’s interested in seeing me lick another man’s cum out of her after the fucks her. That is when we finally build up to that. We are still very new and nervous about this all, but very excited to read the experiences and chat with others here.

Dan
My hubby was VERY reluctant to do this, he looked at my pussy with cum dripping out of it, I just said eat my pussy honey, once he got his tongue wet he was hooked.
He says my pussy has a much different taste (obviously) when my lovers cum in me, he has cum (pardon the pun) to relish his clean up role.

My hubby was VERY reluctant to do this, he looked at my pussy with cum dripping out of it, I just said eat my pussy honey, once he got his tongue wet he was hooked.
He says my pussy has a much different taste (obviously) when my lovers cum in me, he has cum (pardon the pun) to relish his clean up role.
I've yet to try anything other than sucking and licking her tits after she wore his dried cum in her bra all day. I have feed her fb's cum to her with my fingers after he sprayed her chest. The smell of another man's cum on my wife is primal. Still reluctant to clean her after my own or eat fresh cum from her. May take the heat of the moment to get over that one. Great string though. very interesting to here the perspectives. What's the turn on for the wife?

I've yet to try anything other than sucking and licking her tits after she wore his dried cum in her bra all day. I have feed her fb's cum to her with my fingers after he sprayed her chest. The smell of another man's cum on my wife is primal. Still reluctant to clean her after my own or eat fresh cum from her. May take the heat of the moment to get over that one. Great string though. very interesting to here the perspectives. What's the turn on for the wife?
It's a HUGE turn on for me. Knowing another man has had sex with me and deposited his seed in or on me and having my hubby clean me up is amazing.

It's a HUGE turn on for me. Knowing another man has had sex with me and deposited his seed in or on me and having my hubby clean me up is amazing.
what about it is the turn on though? for me when I smell his cum it takes me to a primal place and I want to recall the hell out of her. How do you fell mentally, sexually, emotionally when your husband is cleaning you? do you look down on him as submissive? get turned on and want him? something else/other?

what about it is the turn on though? for me when I smell his cum it takes me to a primal place and I want to recall the hell out of her. How do you fell mentally, sexually, emotionally when your husband is cleaning you? do you look down on him as submissive? get turned on and want him? something else/other?
I feel like my lover has taken me places sexually that hubby can't. Having him clean me is our way of saying that there is another man in the room who is superior to hubby (sexually) and I"m his for the night. Yes I guess it's somewhat of a power trip for me although we don't get into the humiliation aspect some people do.

I feel like my lover has taken me places sexually that hubby can't. Having him clean me is our way of saying that there is another man in the room who is superior to hubby (sexually) and I"m his for the night. Yes I guess it's somewhat of a power trip for me although we don't get into the humiliation aspect some people do.
that makes sense in as much as it can for a man. I think I get the fact that you are really the one in control of the whole situation and they are both there to please you. the love is the erotic male and the husband is the supportive follower which is generally a role reversal in many cases. something like that maybe? I think my wife would love it. she certainly likes telling me what to do sometimes after she's been slutty. I continue to want to experience that role for myself, her and us more, hence the curiosity. thank you. I really appreciate you sharing your perspective. I've read some of your other posts and they are damn hot and enjoyable.

Reactions: bellaazz and cincy
that makes sense in as much as it can for a man. I think I get the fact that you are really the one in control of the whole situation and they are both there to please you. the love is the erotic male and the husband is the supportive follower which is generally a role reversal in many cases. something like that maybe? I think my wife would love it. she certainly likes telling me what to do sometimes after she's been slutty. I continue to want to experience that role for myself, her and us more, hence the curiosity. thank you. I really appreciate you sharing your perspective. I've read some of your other posts and they are damn hot and enjoyable.
I think it goes back to the we are animals thought process. The Alpha lion gets the female and is hers. My hubby is total Alpha male at work and everywhere else but he cant' compare sexually with my lovers. They both have thick 9" cocks that take me places that hubby's 5.5" one can't. I love my hubby like there's no tomorrow but there is no way he can satisfy me like they can. Hubby was the one who wanted me to take this journey and I was reluctant but wow do I love it.
Just seeing one of my lovers naked is a MAJOR turnon.

I think it goes back to the we are animals thought process. The Alpha lion gets the female and is hers. My hubby is total Alpha male at work and everywhere else but he cant' compare sexually with my lovers. They both have thick 9" cocks that take me places that hubby's 5.5" one can't. I love my hubby like there's no tomorrow but there is no way he can satisfy me like they can. Hubby was the one who wanted me to take this journey and I was reluctant but wow do I love it.
Just seeing one of my lovers naked is a MAJOR turnon.
I think you're spot-on and I get it. Love the intellectuality you're describing/experiencing between you and husband. that alone must make your relationship much more intimate and closer. What a bond you must have developed through this journey. Would you say it is noticeably deeper, richer, more valued and appreciated; can you notice a difference pre/post hotwifing?

I think you're spot-on and I get it. Love the intellectuality you're describing/experiencing between you and husband. that alone must make your relationship much more intimate and closer. What a bond you must have developed through this journey. Would you say it is noticeably deeper, richer, more valued and appreciated; can you notice a difference pre/post hotwifing?
I know I"m MUCH more horny now. I think he feels appreciated as he lets me have my fun and he really loves his clean up role. I think when eats all that cum it's his way of admitting my lovers are more superior as a sexual being. He loves watching me play, sometimes I'll look over at him and he's so intense watching (and stroking his cock), puts a smile on my face. fri nite.png
My lovers make request from time to time, here DAvid wanted me "hairy"
I love to get on the edge of the bed so hubby can get everything.
So hot !

I know I"m MUCH more horny now. I think he feels appreciated as he lets me have my fun and he really loves his clean up role. I think when eats all that cum it's his way of admitting my lovers are more superior as a sexual being. He loves watching me play, sometimes I'll look over at him and he's so intense watching (and stroking his cock), puts a smile on my face. View attachment 116617
My lovers make request from time to time, here DAvid wanted me "hairy"
I love to get on the edge of the bed so hubby can get everything.
So hot !
Wow, I can see why your hubby loves his clean up duty. What a lucky guy to have you.

Reactions: bellaazz
My wife also loves her pussy cleaned out by me. The other night we had the 19 yr. old neighbor over and he plowed her tight pussy with his 8". thick uncut cock and filled her pussy with his teen cum. She had me lay back on the bed, squatted over my face and lowered her cum filled cunt on my mouth and I ate his cum from her swollen pussy. He got hard again and I sucked her clit while he slid his big cock back in her doggy style. I switched between sucking her clit and licking his balls. After he came in her the second time she told me to clean him up so I sucked all the combination of cum and pussy juice off his cock & balls then deep kissed her to share the flavors.

My wife also loves her pussy cleaned out by me. The other night we had the 19 yr. old neighbor over and he plowed her tight pussy with his 8". thick uncut cock and filled her pussy with his teen cum. She had me lay back on the bed, squatted over my face and lowered her cum filled cunt on my mouth and I ate his cum from her swollen pussy. He got hard again and I sucked her clit while he slid his big cock back in her doggy style. I switched between sucking her clit and licking his balls. After he came in her the second time she told me to clean him up so I sucked all the combination of cum and pussy juice off his cock & balls then deep kissed her to share the flavors.
That's hot...how old is your wife.

Reactions: davelb76