British Newby

Hi all im Jane, 39 single white female from the UK saying hi.

Looking for blacks to gangbang me and knock me up, no come back what so ever.

Drop me a message and say hi
mmmm you look totally gorgeous. So how many do you think you cat take at one time ?

mmmm have you had a gangbang before ? and wow you look totally hot and sexy. How would you take the guys - or does that depend what they want to do to you ?

ive had a few gangbangs before, id take the guys wherever they wanted.

ive had a few gangbangs before, id take the guys wherever they wanted.
Thanks for your reply - I know you are looking for black guys, but could I come to watch or join in - I'm white but would luv to take part. Getting hard at the thought of it !

Thanks for your reply - I know you are looking for black guys, but could I come to watch or join in - I'm white but would luv to take part. Getting hard at the thought of it !

if the black guys are ok you could watch but not join in sorry hun

if the black guys are ok you could watch but not join in sorry hun
mmmm would luv too see you being taken by those guys. I hope you don't mind, you have given me a massive hard on, just had to get it out and started stroking it !

Hi Jane,

You look totally hot ! How are you doing ? Have you tried dogging and in what part of the uk are you.

Hi Jane,

How are you doing ? You look very sexy and have me hard already. What do you think of K9 stuff - would luv to know more if this is of interest mmmmm

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby

Hi Jane,

How are you doing ? You look very sexy and have me hard already. What do you think of K9 stuff - would luv to know more if this is of interest mmmmm