British pawg

Hello I’m looking for a long term partner to share pictures of wife, respectful and sexy messages welcome, she is a shy British pawg, and I don’t think she realises how sexy she is! Ideally I want someone who want to talk long term, someone who has a good size cock and is willing to to show me them stroking, I love sharing pictures of my wife and seeing othe people enjoy her! if you are interested please message me privately

Hello I’m looking for a long term partner to share pictures of wife, respectful and sexy messages welcome, she is a shy British pawg, and I don’t think she realises how sexy she is! Ideally I want someone who want to talk long term, someone who has a good size cock and is willing to to show me them stroking, I love sharing pictures of my wife and seeing othe people enjoy her! if you are interested please message me privately
Interested! Hit me up!

You sound like my kind of guy! I'm sort of into the same thing...

Reactions: rhine09