My hotwife is looking for another bull or bulls in central PA

My wife currently has a bull that she has given herself to completely but he is married and has a hard time getting out to meet her as much as she would like. She is actively looking for another bull to enjoy her as well. She is fully aware of the personal ads and after you initially email me, I will give you her contact info (email to start) if you seem like someone she would be interested in.

Some info about my wife - she is 55 but everyone thinks she is much younger, yes her firm breasts are real (LOL). She likes a man who is respectful in texts and in person but does prefer he take charge when it comes to the bedroom. She is open to just about anything except the backdoor and has done a lot of surprising things (to me)for her current bull. She is not into a lot of facial hair. She is not shy about sharing nude pictures of herself with men in general. She likes big cock but is not a size queen. She prefers a long term situation to a one night stand but anything is possible if you two hit it off when you talk to her.

With her current bull, we typically host at our house. I do watch and sometimes join in but it is entirely up to her and her bull. We are both non-smokers, but do drink.

Below is a pic of her from the last session where her bull asked her to try on different outfits and send pics to him to choose one for his next greeting. Second is just a random pic of her.
We are in the Huntingdon County Pennsylvania area.

You can message me here or email me at sharinghub48@outlook.com if interested in contacting her for consideration.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.02.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.02.43 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
  • 3A6525BB-A379-4206-8C00-039CB1B6AEF8_1_105_c.jpeg
    3A6525BB-A379-4206-8C00-039CB1B6AEF8_1_105_c.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
My wife currently has a bull that she has given herself to completely but he is married and has a hard time getting out to meet her as much as she would like. She is actively looking for another bull to enjoy her as well. She is fully aware of the personal ads and after you initially email me, I will give you her contact info (email to start) if you seem like someone she would be interested in.

Some info about my wife - she is 55 but everyone thinks she is much younger, yes her firm breasts are real (LOL). She likes a man who is respectful in texts and in person but does prefer he take charge when it comes to the bedroom. She is open to just about anything except the backdoor and has done a lot of surprising things (to me)for her current bull. She is not into a lot of facial hair. She is not shy about sharing nude pictures of herself with men in general. She likes big cock but is not a size queen. She prefers a long term situation to a one night stand but anything is possible if you two hit it off when you talk to her.

With her current bull, we typically host at our house. I do watch and sometimes join in but it is entirely up to her and her bull. We are both non-smokers, but do drink.

Below is a pic of her from the last session where her bull asked her to try on different outfits and send pics to him to choose one for his next greeting. Second is just a random pic of her.
We are in the Huntingdon County Pennsylvania area.

You can message me here or email me at sharinghub48@outlook.com if interested in contacting her for consideration.
I was interested but we are too far apart