Bubble Butt Challenge

Come here and you will see how greek guys fuck....
Me and my exwife had loads of fun on many Greek Island fun and I am going with my present wife in July. I hope to re-awaken her sharing ways on one of the many beaches there. Last time I was there with my ex Filipina GF we found lots of very secluded beaches to have sex on and a few not so secluded beaches where we could get naked. Love Greece and the sexual freedom expressed there. Here are 2 of my ex on a beach in Corfu and 2 of my present wife that wishes to do the same poses on the beach. There are a few more photos if you like to see them let me know

Attachments

• File 00252.jpg
    File 00252.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 147
  • File 00273.jpg
    File 00273.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC00231 (2).jpg
    DSC00231 (2).jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00222.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
Me and my exwife had loads of fun on many Greek Island fun and I am going with my present wife in July. I hope to re-awaken her sharing ways on one of the many beaches there. Last time I was there with my ex Filipina GF we found lots of very secluded beaches to have sex on and a few not so secluded beaches where we could get naked. Love Greece and the sexual freedom expressed there. Here are 2 of my ex on a beach in Corfu and 2 of my present wife that wishes to do the same poses on the beach. There are a few more photos if you like to see them let me know
Great information dude. Thanks. Anyway, do u mind show few more photos of her? I think it's good if we had sex side by side in 1 room. We can swap anytime & maybe we can let them lick their pussy too?