Bukkake

StaceyJones

Twice in my life I have got down on my knees and happily allowed a big group of white guys to cum on my face. Believe it or not, it took a while to actually pull it off. The first time I tried, only one guy showed up :(

It was still loads of fun, but only two loads. The next time I tried, same thing happened! I invited both those guys back a few weeks later, and eventually we managed to get together a group of 10. I've really been wanting to do it again lately. Its been a long time.

Twice in my life I have got down on my knees and happily allowed a big group of white guys to cum on my face. Believe it or not, it took a while to actually pull it off. The first time I tried, only one guy showed up :(

It was still loads of fun, but only two loads. The next time I tried, same thing happened! I invited both those guys back a few weeks later, and eventually we managed to get together a group of 10. I've really been wanting to do it again lately. Its been a long time.

That is really nice, am sure you had lots of fun, how long did you suck the ten for until they all finished, and where did you have them cum on your body, oral...

Reactions: QueenieG22
That is really nice, am sure you had lots of fun, how long did you suck the ten for until they all finished, and where did you have them cum on your body, oral...
I didn't suck at all, as I hadn't crossed that line yet since getting married. I just rubbed my face on their cocks and balls, they smacked my face with their cocks A LOT, and then took turns cumming on my face. Once the first one popped, the rest started popping quickly...like popcorn!

I didn't suck at all, as I hadn't crossed that line yet since getting married. I just rubbed my face on their cocks and balls, they smacked my face with their cocks A LOT, and then took turns cumming on my face. Once the first one popped, the rest started popping quickly...like popcorn!
Wow, that is still really hot, I hope you enjoyed every moment! :)

Reactions: StaceyJones