Bull and Hotwife interactions: Most arousing moments for me- Others please share yours

HELENJOHN

Couple
I wanted to share some of the moments which arouse me the most in the Bull-my wife interaction theater:
1. The first eye contact of the evening- when my wife and the Bull make the first eye contact of the evening when she knows that he is going to fuck her..what's going on thru their minds-
2. When the bull carries of my wife to our marital bed to fuck.
3. Bull rips of her panties or shirt or any part of her clothing - symbol pf pure lust on his part.
4. The first time the wife lays her eyes on the bull's monster cock...I watch her expression very closely...very arousing for me...

Please share yours.
@ Bulls: please share what is going thru your mind the first time you cast your eyes on the hot wife

I get really turned on when she kisses him to begin. I've always told her she's a very passionate kisser, she moans as her tongue swirls in his mouth.
Then, there's the look she gives me when she 1st takes his cock in her mouth. So sensuous & sexy & just HOT.

She likes to kiss me as he has her bent over and is fucking her hard & deep from behind. I'll always remember 1 bull we saw for several years. He had a huge/thick cock, maybe 10", as he fucked her from behind. She was kissing me as she told me
"I want him to cum in me, I want him to fill me with his hot cum!" Then she told him.

She had perhaps THE hardest orgasm ever as he unloaded deep in her pussy.
She leaked his cum for 2 days.

I'm not long in this lifestyle, but in my opinion the most gratifying sing is hot wife's smile. Last week beautiful smile of young hot wife led to unforgettable night. After I saw her smiling towards me I didn't had to wait long to see her stunning ass waiting for a good fuck.

Attachments

• IMG_20200823_141637969.jpg
    IMG_20200823_141637969.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 45
Oh yeah, bulls LUV to take her ass! Since she doesn't really want to take an ass fucking, it gives them more superiority & submission by her.
And, she's got a great ass!

Reactions: slutplay
so does she only ever fuck him while your there??
It’s been half and half. He did share her with a couple of his friends in the beginning but now it’s just been him. He mostly comes over at night and it’s usually for sex. A few times we watched a movie but they couldn’t keep themselves from not touching each other. I know he’s coming over when she just wears a sheer top and thongs. I guess he loves that.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I wanted to share some of the moments which arouse me the most in the Bull-my wife interaction theater:
1. The first eye contact of the evening- when my wife and the Bull make the first eye contact of the evening when she knows that he is going to fuck her..what's going on thru their minds-
2. When the bull carries of my wife to our marital bed to fuck.
3. Bull rips of her panties or shirt or any part of her clothing - symbol pf pure lust on his part.
4. The first time the wife lays her eyes on the bull's monster cock...I watch her expression very closely...very arousing for me...

Please share yours.
@ Bulls: please share what is going thru your mind the first time you cast your eyes on the hot wife
I must admit that a couple of times my first glimpse of a new guys big cock was court on camera, the look of pure lust on my face even surprised me when I seen the pics. lol

It’s been half and half. He did share her with a couple of his friends in the beginning but now it’s just been him. He mostly comes over at night and it’s usually for sex. A few times we watched a movie but they couldn’t keep themselves from not touching each other. I know he’s coming over when she just wears a sheer top and thongs. I guess he loves that.
if he is coming over for more than sex, I would suggest there is maybe more than just s sexual attraction between them developing now.

if he is coming over for more than sex, I would suggest there is maybe more than just s sexual attraction between them developing now.
There is obviously and we knew it would happen. She reassured me that she likes him a lot she loves the sex too much. They call each other baby and that was weird when I first heard it. After a few times, it became normal.

Luv when he's pounding her hard and she says she's gonna cum...and he pulls out & stops.
Makes her jerk him or suck him so he stays hard.
Then fucks her again. He edges her over & over.
Sometimes he doesn't even let her cum at all.
He just pulls out & cums on her tits or in her mouth, then leaves without making her cum.
It's more about control of her

She has me lick her clit until she cums if he doesn't make her cum.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
1. The most exciting moment is when she goes on a date and I know she going to fuck bareback, suck cock and testicles, even lick her asshole for a stranger and he use her every hole.

2. If she dating at home, it’s wonderful to have someone fuck in our marrital bed.

3. I enjoy being my Goddess, just a whore for another man.

My Hotwife and her Bull:

24778265.jpg46989381.jpg47452623.jpgBareback_Fuck_1.jpgBlowjob_1.jpgDick_smell_2.jpgFoot_lick_3.jpgRimjob_3.jpgRimjob_5.jpg46529269.jpgBlowjob_3.jpg26399788.jpg

Attachments

• Blowjob_3.jpg
    Blowjob_3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Dick_smell_2.jpg
    Dick_smell_2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Foot_lick_3.jpg
    Foot_lick_3.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Rimjob_3.jpg
    Rimjob_3.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Rimjob_4.jpg
    Rimjob_4.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 13
You're a lucky man. You have a prime MILF slut there. Hope he uses her good and pimps her out to his friends eventually.
Its beautiful when a real woman cucks her guy & take a real man, a BULL, who uses her as she truly needs to be used.

Their touching one another when first meeting in a public place. I mean when they are past introductions and they are flirting. A gentle hand on top of his hand. Him touching her arm in conversation. Her wrapping her arm around his shoulders and rubbing his chest. At this point I'm usually plenty aroused - awaiting their first kiss.

You're so right. That first gentle smile, the flirty talk, those first touches, very stimulating.
But when she kisses him, those little moans as him tongue teases hers...that's smoking HOT!