bull request

justtry

Male
Do you have any problem if the bull ask you to wait in another room?

I know many of you like to watch but i still feel more comfortable if i don't have someone behind...

I know it is just sex and it is all about having fun...

What are your opinions and experiences?

Reactions: erzika34
I think it depends a lot on the situation!

If the husband wants to stay in the room i d appreciate a scenario where he would coach the wife, he could say something like "heels up and spread your legs" to support her... i also don't mind if he wants to partecipate like putting his dick in her mouth while i'm fucking her pussy...
Or at least he should stay quiet in a corner so i can focus on her body

It can happen instead that he comes too close to my balls while i'm fucking her also if i said that i'm straight, another bone killer situation is if he starts to interrupt to get always the better wiev too many time...

I also can't fuck her at the 100% if he is watching...

How does the husband partecipate in yours experiences?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mywifeforyou
So for us, I don't allow him to participate. This is something we both agreed to, so I prefer 100% attention from my bull, although my husband does like me humilaiting him during sex. Of couse, he gets lots of visual humiliation when he sees me moaning loud or how well my bull can fuck me, or how many times he can me orgasm. But, he also likes hearing how much better my lover's cock feels compared to his.

Last edited:
Reactions: justtry
So I bet you should be nice to fuck!

Another thing that happen to me is the different intensity that i can reach if the husband is not in the room:

if the husband is in the room indeed the sex is more focused on pounding hard the wife and make him watch...

when the husbund is not in the room you can focus more on her and many details also slaps on the ass during doggy time and lick her boobs are more natural, she also wants to spend more time riding my dick instead to stay missionary or doggy and get the dick....

I know many of you like to watch but i still feel more comfortable if i don't have someone behind...

No experience, but he wouldn't be calling the shots. I do suppose these things are best discussed up front. I wouldn't want to have a chilling effect on the sex, really wldnt want to influence them at all. wherever chemistry and lust and desire carry them. but I'd want a third with the confidence to give his all and take all she'll give him. no inhibition.

No experience, but he wouldn't be calling the shots. I do suppose these things are best discussed up front. I wouldn't want to have a chilling effect on the sex, really wldnt want to influence them at all. wherever chemistry and lust and desire carry them. but I'd want a third with the confidence to give his all and take all she'll give him. no inhibition.

Well i'm quite new in this world!
I had an experience with an american couple who were visiting the city and the husband watched everythings also directed me! Than i had two other wife-experience and in one case the husband went out to walk and was for me more cozy, plus i got more time and really fucked her deeply 3 times...

So yes probably i'm still too new and influenced by the husband in the room! I have an approach like "your wife your rules" and at the end i feel like "thank you! what should i do now?"
LOL

I've never had one of my wife's encounter partners request that I wait somewhere else - I have been asked by my wife to give her private time with a lover, or to watch discretely from another room.

I've never had one of my wife's encounter partners request that I wait somewhere else - I have been asked by my wife to give her private time with a lover, or to watch discretely from another room.

As i said, from my point of view that would be awesome!

Anyway if you would join it could be very nice from you to be very supportive of your wife and we could also fuck her togheter! Just avoid to stay too close to me from behind or too much directing!!!

I'm quite new in this world and maybe i still didn't get the right temperament!

Last edited:
Well i'm quite new in this world!
I had an experience with an american couple who were visiting the city and the husband watched everythings also directed me! Than i had two other wife-experience and in one case the husband went out to walk and was for me more cozy, plus i got more time and really fucked her deeply 3 times...

So yes probably i'm still too new and influenced by the husband in the room! I have an approach like "your wife your rules" and at the end i feel like "thank you! what should i do now?"
LOL

Sounds like you're having a great time and have a balanced healthy attitude about it. I think a guy who connects with a couple this way ought to feel fortunate, should feel gratitude, and naturally have gratitude returned in kind from the couple. it's a unique and special trust placed in him. also a responsibility. it seems like you feel these things.

Sounds like you're having a great time and have a balanced healthy attitude about it. I think a guy who connects with a couple this way ought to feel fortunate, should feel gratitude, and naturally have gratitude returned in kind from the couple. it's a unique and special trust placed in him. also a responsibility. it seems like you feel these things.

I couldn't approach it in a different way! What happened to me was a lucky event!!
I didn't tell to anyone and except online messages i don't flirt with any hotwife...
Never been to swinger party or somethingelse

I'm 30 single and i'm really exciting of the all situation, just live it as it comes...

Last edited:
I couldn't approach it in a different way! What happened to me was a lucky event!!
I didn't tell to anyone and a part online messages i don't flirt with any hotwife...
Never been to swinger party or somethingelse

I'm 30 single and i'm really exciting of the all situation, just live it as it comes...

You sound like a gentleman and a great tour guide as well.

Speaking only for me....If that ever happened I'd show him the way out.

Here are a few simple rules my wife and I have worked out in our experience that works well for us.

1. Bulls should always develop a bond to the male half BEFORE any advancement to sex with his wife happens. Appreciativeness to be included!

2. When bulls get a "Not Interested" from a couple, never take it as rejection. You simply weren't selected.

3. Bulls....Take the time to read all of someone's profile. If they say they aren't interested in a male, I wouldn't waist the time (or theirs) sending an e-mail.

4. Bulls....Be men and not boys....Real men know how to treat a lady, respect a couple and not ruin it for those who do.

5. Bulls....Post a good quality picture of yourself, not just a picture of your private parts. If discretion is a must for you, have a recent, good quality picture of yourself (to include the face) in your "private" file and be ready to open it for any prospective couple who may be interested in you....or a couple you may be interested in.

6. Don’t be in such a rush. While it isn’t expected to drag things out over a long period of time, DO take the time to allow potentual couples to get a “feel” of who you are BEFORE handing out phone numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martinelli M