Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

Speaking on behalf of Robin, there have been so many times where we agreed to use condoms, but we soon realized that during the heat of the moment, we would both get so caught up in the excitement and lust, the idea of using a condom was quickly a forgotten thought. She just doesn’t like using them and prefers the natural feeling of a hard cock inside her and loves to make a guy cum in her pussy! She becomes vocal and likes to tell them to “cum inside her pussy” and her pussy is so fucking good, most guys can’t last very long! As for me, I just can’t get enough of watching her perfectly tight pussy clamp around their cocks as she milks them completely dry! I love watching her pussy get pumped full of cum while I impatiently wait until I see it beginning to leak out! Then as soon as he pulls out, I waste no time and immediately take his place and absolutely love the feeling of her warm wet cum soaked pussy as I slide in with the easiest of effort! Using his cum as lube and hearing the sloshing sounds as I fuck her hard and fast, it doesn’t take me long before adding my own load of cum too!

Speaking on behalf of Robin, there have been so many times where we agreed to use condoms, but we soon realized that during the heat of the moment, we would both get so caught up in the excitement and lust, the idea of using a condom was quickly a forgotten thought. She just doesn’t like using them and prefers the natural feeling of a hard cock inside her and loves to make a guy cum in her pussy! She becomes vocal and likes to tell them to “cum inside her pussy” and her pussy is so fucking good, most guys can’t last very long! As for me, I just can’t get enough of watching her perfectly tight pussy clamp around their cocks as she milks them completely dry! I love watching her pussy get pumped full of cum while I impatiently wait until I see it beginning to leak out! Then as soon as he pulls out, I waste no time and immediately take his place and absolutely love the feeling of her warm wet cum soaked pussy as I slide in with the easiest of effort! Using his cum as lube and hearing the sloshing sounds as I fuck her hard and fast, it doesn’t take me long before adding my own load of cum too!
There is a great deal of similarity. My hotwife is bareback only and the only time I can get in her is sloppy seconds or more.

Reactions: btweets
My wifes use condoms only if the bull insists. But she hates them. One time she had to get aftersex pills to prevent pregnancy. If she would get pregnant she wouldnt mind much but I think she would divorce.

Reactions: Romey