Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

The cum inside of me is the essence of this entire thing. I will insist on a condom with certain guys and certain circumstances and the sex is sometimes great. That said, I probably won't play again with a guy who insists on using a condom or won't get a test. I always have a pretty current test. A guy who insists on a condom either knows something I don't (such as he has an STD and is being responsible) or he doesn't trust me. Either way it's fine, but I do play for the cum and I've NEVER gotten an STD of any type.

You know I have always been addicted to cheating both by me and by other women's husbands. Part of the psychology of that addiction is carrying around his cum inside me for several days. I learned when I was probably 16 that a man's sperm stays alive inside the vagina for at least two days and stays inside the vagina after it's no longer viable for 5 days. That fascinated me when I was young and when I began having sex of any kind I always thought about guys' sperm being inside me. That goes double for when I was cheating. Around my husband, friends, at work, other guys, etc I got a thrill from knowing that another man's cum was inside of me and wondered somehow if other people could tell.

I recited my wedding vows with other men's sperm inside of my womb and had more added on my wedding night by my husband's friend and groomsman and the next several days on our honeymoon. I can't help it and couldn't (or never really wanted) to control the thrill. I live for the cum and don't feel as if another woman's husband has really been unfaithful to her unless he's left his seed inside of me. No doubt his wife would disagree and probably not be that accepting of him fucking me with a condom either LOL!

Mrs Hotwife
I feel the same way I HATE condoms I won't have sex with one and when my bulls cum in me? I'm in heaven. Absolutely positively LOVE IT !!

We are very selective into who we let into our sex lives especially because I am wanting to take the man raw. I have taken a bull raw plenty of times on first encounters but the mood had to be right and or we had some references for the bull at hand. Now my two main lovers? Know that my pussy is theirs and they can dump their loads in any whole they please. Of course the two of these guys we have known for quite some time and one is my ex so I knew he was clean from the start.
Sex would not be the same protected I can't tell you the aftermath and how horny I am to have big loads from my bull still dripping down my leg as I make it home to hubby. That explosion of your bull coming in you really ties in the whole cycle of sex as you know you got everything you wanted and you were able to satisfy your bull by draining his balls empty. Of course hubby loves the clean up process of it all.

We are very selective into who we let into our sex lives especially because I am wanting to take the man raw. I have taken a bull raw plenty of times on first encounters but the mood had to be right and or we had some references for the bull at hand. Now my two main lovers? Know that my pussy is theirs and they can dump their loads in any whole they please. Of course the two of these guys we have known for quite some time and one is my ex so I knew he was clean from the start.
Sex would not be the same protected I can't tell you the aftermath and how horny I am to have big loads from my bull still dripping down my leg as I make it home to hubby. That explosion of your bull coming in you really ties in the whole cycle of sex as you know you got everything you wanted and you were able to satisfy your bull by draining his balls empty. Of course hubby loves the clean up process of it all.
Mmm yes love that too - returning home with my pussy dripping with cum and telling hubby what a 'naughty' girl I've been while he licks me clean. Then I usually get another fucking for being so slutty lol. The perfect evening xx

So true. It is so much more exciting for all. It is great to fuck a wife but raw is just so much better for both and of course what is there for hubby without a pussy dripping Bull semen for him to clean and devour.

Using condoms was one of our rules when we started out. But that has gone by the wayside in recent years. It's almost always a heat of the moment thing, the guy is ready after a lot of foreplay and his cock gets close to my pussy.

He rubs it over my clit and around the entrance to my pussy and I'm thinking, let's stop and put the condom on.

But by then we're both so randy he puts the head inside, rubs it in hard and after a few minutes of that I just think 'what the fuck' so I get the shaft in and we start fucking like rabbits.

On other occasions when I meet a guy and we don't have much time for foreplay I just lay back, he puts a condom on and off we go. Often the first time his cock goes near my pussy is when he puts it in, no rubbing bare.

Several regular guys now go bare with me and it suits us fine, whilst still being aware of the risks we all take. Cleaning up is not part of our routine, but Art still loves me coming home with a full pussy.

And so do I...

My wife and I were only in the lifestyle for about a year. I was only a watcher(im a voyeur). She had about 14 hookups withh BBC men. The very last one is the only one she went bareback with. Even though he wasnt as endowed as some of the others my wife loved going bareback. She loved the feeling of him cumming in her and seeing his cum run out was the hottest thing ive seen in my life. If we had continued in the lifestyle she would have gone bareback from that point on including letting them cum inside her. We do regret never getting to have more experiences like her with a couple, dp, gangbang and some more organic hookups and of course more men cumming in her but, it was fun.

My wife and I were only in the lifestyle for about a year. I was only a watcher(im a voyeur). She had about 14 hookups withh BBC men. The very last one is the only one she went bareback with. Even though he wasnt as endowed as some of the others my wife loved going bareback. She loved the feeling of him cumming in her and seeing his cum run out was the hottest thing ive seen in my life. If we had continued in the lifestyle she would have gone bareback from that point on including letting them cum inside her. We do regret never getting to have more experiences like her with a couple, dp, gangbang and some more organic hookups and of course more men cumming in her but, it was fun.
We were active for about 2 years until the virus hit. Always bareback, I was an active watcher who loved to watch, fluff/clean, and eat his cum out of wife’s pussy.

This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
My wife had her tubes tied before she became a hot wife. Condoms are for safety only. If a guy wants to be a regular "bull" he had better come up with proof he is disease free as she wants it bareback.

Not only accepted, but desired! Norma is disappointed if she doesn't get a load in her pussy. Of course, she takes it wherever her bull wants to put it, face, tits, wherever, but the hot load shot in her cunt takes her to like an higher gear of orgasm.
That's exactly how I feel too! It's up to my bull where he wants me to take his cum but I love getting my pussy filled x