Bulls go bareback usually?

Drew3739

Couple
if you’re a hotwife or vixen do you usually end up not using a condom or take it off half way in? I get it’s safer but seems like it would lessen the experience or excitement significantly. Go big or go home type deal.
Would your BF/husband be upset if you were so turned on and you ripped the condom off a guy mid session?

Most guys we deal with say they use condoms but when it gets to where the rubber meets the road, there is no rubber. They show up without them or try to sneak the dick in without one on. One of our regulars always tried to slip it in and would say "I only want to put in the tip". As if the tip couldn't possibly be the disease containing end.

I try to be practical. Condoms can definitely ruin the spontaneity. We have had several guys lose the erection as soon as the condom goes on. Even after saying they wear one the break in the action seems to cause problems. A common response is "this never happens to me" or "I'm not used to wearing a condom".

My impression is guys want to get her so hot and bothered that she forgets about condoms and any other pesky rule that might exist. And sure enough that does happen sometimes. I carry condoms with me anytime we play and have them ready so the "I forgot to bring a condom" excuse doesn't work. So in the heat of the action a common phrase directed towards me is "dear, could you get a condom?".

My rule on condoms is like any other rules. If my wife doesn't follow the rules, I smile and remind her later but never, ever get mad or critical. If my lovely wife gets so sexually excited that she jumps on the guy and shoves his dick in her pussy bareback, I don't say anything. I want her to have a great time and that means sometimes she might just go for it.

When it comes to condoms the variety pack isn't for people like us or it would contain different SIZES too. :)

if you’re a hotwife or vixen do you usually end up not using a condom or take it off half way in? I get it’s safer but seems like it would lessen the experience or excitement significantly. Go big or go home type deal.
Would your BF/husband be upset if you were so turned on and you ripped the condom off a guy mid session?
Depends on level of trust and scenario. For my own safety with unknown couples better to use condom, you haven’t any guarantees about their luck from previous weekend 😅 hiv real problem in all world, and peoples may not be aware by years… so… Also if organise it’s in proper way, she may receive same pleasure (just few psychological tricks), CIM or her face may be more excited if they not practice this in marriage sex.

Reactions: owlcuck
Most guys we deal with say they use condoms but when it gets to where the rubber meets the road, there is no rubber. They show up without them or try to sneak the dick in without one on. One of our regulars always tried to slip it in and would say "I only want to put in the tip". As if the tip couldn't possibly be the disease containing end.

I try to be practical. Condoms can definitely ruin the spontaneity. We have had several guys lose the erection as soon as the condom goes on. Even after saying they wear one the break in the action seems to cause problems. A common response is "this never happens to me" or "I'm not used to wearing a condom".

My impression is guys want to get her so hot and bothered that she forgets about condoms and any other pesky rule that might exist. And sure enough that does happen sometimes. I carry condoms with me anytime we play and have them ready so the "I forgot to bring a condom" excuse doesn't work. So in the heat of the action a common phrase directed towards me is "dear, could you get a condom?".

My rule on condoms is like any other rules. If my wife doesn't follow the rules, I smile and remind her later but never, ever get mad or critical. If my lovely wife gets so sexually excited that she jumps on the guy and shoves his dick in her pussy bareback, I don't say anything. I want her to have a great time and that means sometimes she might just go for it.

When it comes to condoms the variety pack isn't for people like us or it would contain different SIZES too. :)

You sound just like us in this area. Ultimately, it is all my wife's choice.

She does have a small purse we carry when going out, it contains a variety of sizes of condoms, lube, and wet wipes. She calls it her sex purse. When at a club and things get heated she will tell me to get a condom for the guy she is wanting.

Over Christmas, we had a small gathering of vanilla friends at our house and my wife got to flirting with a young 26-year-old guy who was new to the neighborhood. At one point, they were in the kitchen and making out heavily. Our gathering ended early around 9 pm and my wife and the guy were not in the living room where everyone was gathered. I walked into our bedroom and the gym was on top of my wife giving it to her hard.

I walked out and gave them privacy but could hear them go at it several times together. The next morning, the guy asked to use our shower, I was amazed at the size of his big cock when I got him fresh towels and showed him where things were in the bathroom. After his shower, he talked for a while and then got dressed and he left. The sex purse was open and on the nightstand beside the bed. Normally, I pick up condom wrappers and used condoms but there were none.

I asked my wife and she told me he had cum inside her a few times, she told me his cock was so big and the condoms irritate her so she just took him bareback.

Her sweet pussy was destroyed. I don't ever say anything about her using condoms or taking a man bareback. I will normally get a condom to offer but it is up to her.

It is also not uncommon for my wife to be in the midst of sex and to pull a guy's condom off and then put him back inside of herself. She loves bareback and she also loves to feel a man cum deep inside her.

She does have a small purse we carry when going out, it contains a variety of sizes of condoms, lube, and wet wipes. She calls it her sex purse. When at a club and things get heated she will tell me to get a condom for the guy she is wanting.

Over Christmas, we had a small gathering of vanilla friends at our house and my wife got to flirting with a young 26-year-old guy who was new to the neighborhood. At one point, they were in the kitchen and making out heavily. Our gathering ended early around 9 pm and my wife and the guy were not in the living room where everyone was gathered. I walked into our bedroom and the gym was on top of my wife giving it to her hard.

I walked out and gave them privacy but could hear them go at it several times together. The next morning, the guy asked to use our shower, I was amazed at the size of his big cock when I got him fresh towels and showed him where things were in the bathroom. After his shower, he talked for a while and then got dressed and he left. The sex purse was open and on the nightstand beside the bed. Normally, I pick up condom wrappers and used condoms but there were none.

I asked my wife and she told me he had cum inside her a few times, she told me his cock was so big and the condoms irritate her so she just took him bareback.

Her sweet pussy was destroyed. I don't ever say anything about her using condoms or taking a man bareback. I will normally get a condom to offer but it is up to her.

It is also not uncommon for my wife to be in the midst of sex and to pull a guy's condom off and then put him back inside of herself. She loves bareback and she also loves to feel a man cum deep inside her.
Here is yesterdays date. That is her hand with the wedding ring on it guiding it home. Notice it was a condom day. Next time? Who knows?DSC_8086.jpg

What a great wife you have

Reactions: Couple4MFM