Bull's qualities

Want to know from husbands/bfs and hotwives.
What are the qualities you look after when looking for a bull? both one night fun or regular.
Size, body type, age, experience? please voice out your thoughts!
♠️
I would say we look for different things.

I look for:
1) A nice a honest guy.
2) Great body, athletic, handsome
3) Good sex performance

She looks for:
1) Penis size/body shape
2) Sex performance
3) Handsome

Good question and something I have asked her often when we select bulls....or boy-toys in her words.
1. Good talker...someone who can talk her out of her panties
2. Nice smile and a good kisser
3. Smells great and macho...not full of perfume.
4. Gives great oral
5. And finally, tops it all of with a very good bod and satisfying sex.

What are the qualities you look after when looking for a bull? both one night fun or regular.
♠️
we are couple and want big bull, experienced atleast above 30. good tool, good profession bcoz he might blackmail after session so he should also work respectfully. trustworthy and straightforward., dominant. if all qualities match than wife means me can do whatever he liked bcoz during session bull is bigger or respectfully more than hubby. rem during sex session time only

♠️

Size . Body regular . Actual follow through because lately just seems like a lot of guys waisting our time. Experience might be a good thing

Reactions: Gentleman Bull
Big guy. 6'2" or more. Well built. Someone who can throw her around.
Cocky, but also understanding that he's just there to fuck her.
She gets real turned on by him saying how he's going to fuck her better and ruin her pussy and stuff like that. But oddly enough very turned off by a guy that says negative things about me.
And obviously a big dick. Thickness is preferred, but length gets the job done too.

She is looking for
attractive/penis combo
connection/personality

We had first bull via friends BF. She bent our ears for a few months talking about his dick before we ever even talked about hotwife thing. She did peak up w curiousity when her friend talked about it, I could see that. So he was choice for the first bull experience.
What she got was attractive/penis combo, she thought he was decent looking/fit etc with a very large penis but zero in the connection/personality area, in fact less than zero. The pics of her trying to deal with that huge cock turned me on but she came away from the experience never wanting to be in same room as him again due to his violent methods with her. Turned her off to it.

We have a BF for her, less cock but good connection and she likes where we are. He is a pretty good guy and treats her right. We both play with her.

Last edited:
She is looking for
attractive/penis combo
connection/personality

We had first bull via friends BF. She bent our ears for a few months talking about his dick before we ever even talked about hotwife thing. She did peak up w curiousity when her friend talked about it, I could see that. So he was choice for the first bull experience.
What she got was attractive/penis combo, she thought he was decent looking/fit etc with a very large penis but zero in the connection/personality area, in fact less than zero. The pics of her trying to deal with that huge cock turned me on but she came away from the experience never wanting to be in same room as him again due to his violent methods with her. Turned her off to it.

We have a BF for her, less cock but good connection and she likes where we are. He is a pretty good guy and treats her right. We both play with her.
amazing, thanks for contributing with the thread!

Reactions: Phun Times 727
For me first and foremost is just a nice guy who is masculine and can hold a conversation, looks after himself, make me laugh etc. have a boyfriend of nearly a year now and he is all of those things, being fit and also thick helps once the clothes come off but it’s the whole package for me.

Good question and something I have asked her often when we select bulls....or boy-toys in her words.
1. Good talker...someone who can talk her out of her panties
2. Nice smile and a good kisser
3. Smells great and macho...not full of perfume.
4. Gives great oral
5. And finally, tops it all of with a very good bod and satisfying sex.
This!
Add in knows how to deal with a couple, and his place in the relationship.

Reactions: Gentleman Bull
So things we look for these days are:

The ability to carry on a well rounded conversation.
Someone who understands his role and doesn't assume they are the Alpha male.
Clean and groomed (you would be surprised at the number of men who show up dirty and with bad breath)
Cock size.
Great qualities!

She is looking for
attractive/penis combo
connection/personality

Very well explained 👏👏👏

People, well... Husband's looking for a potential bull are normally very focused on the penis size. And this isn't a good approach. I know is part of the kink of most of you here, but it can be a wrong decision that could lead into leave this world forever with her.

Even for a one night sex, personality match is the most important thing. This open a few doors... (You know what I mean... 😉)

Of course, attractive is important and is probably the first thing she will see. But if after a while, this is meaningless if you can't connect with the other person.

No one has the perfect rule for matching everyone in this world. That's impossible, you just need to admit that there will be some persons you will not be able to connect. I had this experience a few times and I was the one saying to the husband "look, this is not going to work". That's all! No prob! 😄 Next person, next adventure...

Don't select a bull for your wife just because he has a huge penis or an incredible attractive. Pay attention during the flirting... That's important.

And the other way too. Don't reject a person because physically is not the high standard you had in mind. Not all the bulls here have a huge penis, but I guess there are a few with a smaller one but much more skilled than people with bigger ones.

Mike 😉

Very well explained 👏👏👏

People, well... Husband's looking for a potential bull are normally very focused on the penis size. And this isn't a good approach. I know is part of the kink of most of you here, but it can be a wrong decision that could lead into leave this world forever with her.

Even for a one night sex, personality match is the most important thing. This open a few doors... (You know what I mean... 😉)

Of course, attractive is important and is probably the first thing she will see. But if after a while, this is meaningless if you can't connect with the other person.

No one has the perfect rule for matching everyone in this world. That's impossible, you just need to admit that there will be some persons you will not be able to connect. I had this experience a few times and I was the one saying to the husband "look, this is not going to work". That's all! No prob! 😄 Next person, next adventure...

Don't select a bull for your wife just because he has a huge penis or an incredible attractive. Pay attention during the flirting... That's important.

And the other way too. Don't reject a person because physically is not the high standard you had in mind. Not all the bulls here have a huge penis, but I guess there are a few with a smaller one but much more skilled than people with bigger ones.

Mike 😉

One thing I learned, as a straight male. I have zero expereience meeting men for purposes of sex. Women have a lifetime of this experience. They will do a better job selecting someone they want to be with.

One thing I learned, as a straight male. I have zero expereience meeting men for purposes of sex. Women have a lifetime of this experience. They will do a better job selecting someone they want to be with.
I agree but in this world, husband's normally like to participate actively in the selection of the bull.
And sometimes the wife is not even aware of his conversations with me.