Bulls: What's in it for you?

Being involved with a married couple is far more satisfying than just having a girlfriend or even an affair with a married woman.
Having some sort of control in the marriage, being in charge of a couple, asserting one's presence is the best mental experience I can have.
Obviously the physical enjoyment is important and I love it. However when that is meshed and intertwined with an existing union, especially a solid, already long lasting one, it is euphoric.
For myself, control is everything, and controlling both husband and wife when present is the ultimate relationship.

Reactions: spin418
Power. Humiliating the husband. Impregnating the wife. One couple with a teenage daughter gave me the key to the house. I would come and go as I pleased. Once I came while the daughter was home and cuck was at work. Grabbed mom by the hair, pulled her into the bedroom, fucked her as loud as I could and smiled at the daughter as I left.
What happened when you woke up????

I am in a sexless marriage but have an insane sex drive. I have no desire to leave my wife or to find a mistress. I only have sex with married women who have their husbands consent, it makes no difference to me if the husband is there or not or even if he joins in. One thing for sure I have found is married woman who fuck other men alway have a desire to please those men and fucking a women who wants to please you is the hottest sex you will ever have. That is why I fuck other men’s wives and will continue to do so for as long as I possibly can.

my guy loves the power he has over the women he fucks, he gets so excited as they become more and more submissive and beg for his big cock