Bulls: What's in it for you?

SharingIsCaring

Couple
Gold
Hi, question to the bulls here.

What attracts you to being a bull to a couple? Is it just about the easy and no-strings-attached sex? Or do you enjoy the power of being inside someone else's wife? Or something else?

Also, do you enjoy it when the husband is watching or do you prefer him not to be around?

I enjoy the excitement and naughtiness of the taboo. Sliding my cock into a married woman's pussy as her husband watches. Her begging me to fill her with cum in front of him, then me doing so.

A frequent variation that makes it even hotter, is when my wife helps me by licking the other woman's pussy to get it wet for my cock, then my wife guides me cock into the other woman's pussy.

If the husband is a cuckold my wife will play with herself, while watching me fuck the other wife, and not let the cuck toucher.
If the husband is a stag, she will stroke or blow him while he watches. Either way it adds to the taboo.

I enjoy the excitement and naughtiness of the taboo. Sliding my cock into a married woman's pussy as her husband watches. Her begging me to fill her with cum in front of him, then me doing so.

A frequent variation that makes it even hotter, is when my wife helps me by licking the other woman's pussy to get it wet for my cock, then my wife guides me cock into the other woman's pussy.

If the husband is a cuckold my wife will play with herself, while watching me fuck the other wife, and not let the cuck toucher.
If the husband is a stag, she will stroke or blow him while he watches. Either way it adds to the taboo.

How do you feel about your wife blowing the hubby? He never gets to fuck her?

What apart from we get to empty our load deep inside the woman's pussy and give her multiple orgasm so she begs for more Just a great satisfaction that we have done another good job and we have left her pussy dripping wet with our cum

Reactions: SharingIsCaring

I can fuck wife hard

My wife doesn’t just love easy sex. She likes to immerse herself in the relationship. She does everything, he is in love to some degree. For me, it’s sometimes scary, but she reassured that she never leaves me. Because my wife is dominant with me in sex, it’s exciting for her when her lover is dominant with her.
Right now, they don’t want me to be there, I can only go home after the lover.

44407537.jpg

Hi, question to the bulls here.

What attracts you to being a bull to a couple? Is it just about the easy and no-strings-attached sex? Or do you enjoy the power of being inside someone else's wife? Or something else?

Also, do you enjoy it when the husband is watching or do you prefer him not to be around?
I just LOVE me a married woman! Always have. My first time was with an older lady that was married. Her husband was often gone for weeks at the time... I had many married ladies. There was a lady married to a navy guy. Then there was a rabbis wife. Then there were a few Russian ladies that i did repairs in their homes... All this was in secret, husbands didnt know about wives getting some dick on the side. But my first time fucking a wife in front of her husband was such an amazing experience! He came in to the bedroom after she finally got me to agree to it and after she called him to come in. He sat in the corner and watched quietly. She talked to him telling him how much she loved to suck and ride my dick . It was such an ego bust! I LOVED it!

Married women have a passion like no other! Their body wants what is human nature, to diversify the gene pool. She needs another male inside her and when it happens for the first time, he perspective on the world changes and its an amazing experience to be a part of that. To give that to her. Being with a first time hotwife is like popping a virgin, except better...

Reactions: owlcuck
Married women have a passion like no other! Their body wants what is human nature, to diversify the gene pool. She needs another male inside her and when it happens for the first time, he perspective on the world changes and its an amazing experience to be a part of that. To give that to her. Being with a first time hotwife is like popping a virgin, except better...
Well a married woman wants one thing and one thing only. She wants you to fuck her brains out and she will do the same to you! Having a husband there to watch is just like an iceing on a cake! It just enhances that sexual experience and brings it up to a higher level! There are no games playing no need for romancing its all about bumping and grinding!