What is turn off for you?

PNNP

Male
What turn you off? Please specify you are male/female and what your preferences is?

Just wondering concerning meeting others to play.

For us it would be hygiene, appearance and behavior, especially if him/they start handling and talking like my wife was just something to use and abuse.

We have so so many concerns when it comes to meeting someone else. We are both light switch, but we are more on the soft side where she is more a taker, and I'm a giver.

She likes to be treated well with respect, and that is the most important, as well I would not accept being downgraded either. Hopefully we meet a younger stud who can be a regular when we finally ready to realise our fantasies.move on.

Last edited:
Lack of respect is my biggest turn off. No respect to either me or my wife equals no pussy for you.
I totally agree with this. If my wife were to ever enter into this lifestyle (yes, I am a “wannabe”), the men had better treat her with respect. I dislike the terms slut, whore, bitch, etc. If someone else ever gets her pussy, they had better treat her like a queen.

Socks :LOL:

The list starting to get long, but I think that would be solved with a obligated shower before any action, where wife clean him properly and do a visual inspection.

Hairy balls is another one, or to much hair on body. Clean look is important.

Drunk?

What turn you off? Please specify you are male/female and what your preferences is?

For us it would be hygiene, appearance and behavior, especially if him/they start handling and talking like my wife was just something to use and abuse.

We have so so many concerns when it comes to meeting someone else. We are both light switch, but we are more on the soft side where she is more a taker, and I'm a giver.

She likes to be treated well with respect, and that is the most important, as well I would not accept being downgraded either. Hopefully we meet a younger stud who can be a regular when we finally ready to realise our fantasies.View attachment 1800337View attachment 1800338move on.
Agree with most comments - hygiene and respect. Nice teeth are a big plus.

Reactions: Ozzij
I totally agree with this. If my wife were to ever enter into this lifestyle (yes, I am a “wannabe”), the men had better treat her with respect. I dislike the terms slut, whore, bitch, etc. If someone else ever gets her pussy, they had better treat her like a queen.
Absolutely. Unless being degraded is your thing and that should be discussed before any play occurs but both wife and husband should be treated with respect. Too many so called "bulls" think they are the main person in the arrangement. A "bull" is just a live sex toy for the couple, nothing more.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI

She likes to be treated well with respect, and that is the most important, as well I would not accept being downgraded either. Hopefully we meet a younger stud who can be a regular when we finally ready to realise our fantasies.View attachment 1800337View attachment 1800338move on.
Turn offs: skinny women, bad dental hygiene, fully-bald pussies
Turn-ons: a shapely body like yours, a nice neat and trimmed pussy, big tits, thick asses and thighs.