Bullshit detector

This is exactly us (wife and I). I’m not bisexual (not my thing), I screen potential guys for her to chat with (we are planning to meet one of her long time chat friends in a couple of weeks for some fun), and yes, she video chats with him and a couple of others too.

The reason I screen the guys is:
1. Saves her time searching for someone
2. Ensures the guy meets her criteria (yes, she has some standards)
3. As the husband, we have to be able to get along otherwise what’s the point of doing this if all of us don’t get along or respect each other?

It may seem like bullshit and your detector goes off in cases like this but each of my wife’s long distance friends have told me repeatedly that she’s not only fun to talk to but she’s also extremely horny all the time.

Some of us here are very real and legit husbands and wives and couples so there’s no need for a bullshit detector with us.
Hello I am Rock living in Toronto and I am 31 years old,
I don't drink and I don't smoke but I love to fuck and I am very very good at it.

If you are interested
Reach me out in watsapp
This is exactly us (wife and I). I’m not bisexual (not my thing), I screen potential guys for her to chat with (we are planning to meet one of her long time chat friends in a couple of weeks for some fun), and yes, she video chats with him and a couple of others too.

The reason I screen the guys is:
1. Saves her time searching for someone
2. Ensures the guy meets her criteria (yes, she has some standards)
3. As the husband, we have to be able to get along otherwise what’s the point of doing this if all of us don’t get along or respect each other?

It may seem like bullshit and your detector goes off in cases like this but each of my wife’s long distance friends have told me repeatedly that she’s not only fun to talk to but she’s also extremely horny all the time.

Some of us here are very real and legit husbands and wives and couples so there’s no need for a bullshit detector with us.
Hello I am Rock living in Toronto and I am 31 years old,
I don't drink and I don't smoke but I love to fuck and I am very very good at it.

If you are interested
Reach me out in watsapp

Attachments

• IMG-20231018-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20231018-WA0007.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231018-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20231018-WA0008.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0