Business trip "Care" packages.

I started doing this with KK long before the hot wife thing got rolling. Usually, it was prefixed with hot pillow talk about KK dressing sexy and picking up some stranger in the hotel bar, taking him back to his, or her room, and fucking his brains out.

I tried incentivizing her by sneaking hot outfits into her luggage; "fuck me" heels, lingerie, stockings, etc. Over time, I added condoms and lube, discreet sex toys, sometimes sexy pulp novels or Penthouse Letters, Variations, or some such.

She responded to these attempts at corruption with a stern "It'll never happen." Years later, I found out KK was acting on these fantasies, realizing them in clandestine hook-ups during her business travel. The confessions were extraordinarily hot!
Yes. I ended up like that too. We had phone sex when she was staying at a run down motel in Mobile,AL. She was wearing her stockings masturbating. She said some men were on the balcony outside her room and needed to be quiet. I told her that they wanted to hear her. She came loudly on the phone. Told her goodnight. When she got back. She kissed me and said I did it. I asked what. She said after she hung up she went to the drapes and opened them a little. She then laid on the bed and kept masturbating. After a minute a man appeared at the window and watched her.

I packed her dildo one time then from then on she took it on every trip.
I just came back from a trip to Europe. But when i was catching my first flight from Chicago i went thru TSA check point, there was a lady that they took her luggage and opened it. I guess she had bottles of liquid that set of the alarm but then inside they found dildo, vibrator, strap on, handcuffs... It was hilarious! I wanted to talked to her as she was a really attractive more on a mature side woman.... but they held her to long and i had a flight to catch....

Reactions: owlcuck
Ms. Insatiable has a "Team building weekend" up ahead. Unfortunately, her boss is a very small guy with a very large ego and she is very turned off by this.

Reactions: shymalea62
I just came back from a trip to Europe. But when i was catching my first flight from Chicago i went thru TSA check point, there was a lady that they took her luggage and opened it. I guess she had bottles of liquid that set of the alarm but then inside they found dildo, vibrator, strap on, handcuffs... It was hilarious! I wanted to talked to her as she was a really attractive more on a mature side woman.... but they held her to long and i had a flight to catch....
My was embarrassed the same way one time but when she got home talking about it she was a little turn on.

Reactions: atantonov
My was embarrassed the same way one time but when she got home talking about it she was a little turn on.
I was going to approach her and tell her that shes got quiet an assortment and seediest that she uses that strap on, on her hubby while i get her off... but they just took to damn long and i could not wait, i had to go!

Ms. Insatiable has a "Team building weekend" up ahead. Unfortunately, her boss is a very small guy with a very large ego and she is very turned off by this.
so she must tease him,humiliating him when he can,t hide his erection in his pants when looking at your sexy wife her cleavage&stockings&high heels