PA, US
Me:
  • 36 years old
  • 6'2" tall
  • Handsome
  • Athletic, muscular
  • Intelligent
  • Well endowed

I'm in the Philly area and seeking a hotwife / cuckold couple for a high-quality ongoing situation.

I'm seeking an emotionally intelligent couple with a strong relationship. Experience preferred, but not required. I'm open to something casual and regular, or more serious poly dating. Ideal couple is in the city, but open to the PA burbs, NJ, or Delaware as well.

In your reply, tell me a little about you two including your age, location (general), experience level (if any), and what you're looking for.

Must verify.

Wife and I are new to this lifestyle not gonna lie. She started by asking to fuck a ex boyfriend that was messaging her one night we were out drinking and it turned into doing it 4 more times with one other ex and two strangers. The other night she said she has always wanted a black guy and has only blown one in high school 24 years ago. She’s 42 and we have a great relationship and I have loved watching these 4 times and am looking forward to her getting whatever type of sex she wants in the future because she deserves it. She likes sex in public, rough sometimes degrading treatment like she’s getting used anytime another guy wants to use her. Hope to hear back. We are 100% looking and in Delco.

Attachments

• IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg