Can a vanilla wife really be turned into a hot wife ?

slyone80

Couple
We have been married for 20+ years and in our 40’s. I was her first and been pretty conservative in the bedroom the past 20 years. Would love to see her take on another guy and feel the difference and explore more. She has accepted dildos in our sex life and loves the use of them.
Anyone been in the same boat and can my fantasy be achieved?

Sounds a lot like my wife. She had been with one other and he had sex with her and left. She was hurt by this. We had been married almost 25 years when we started this journey. I had told her this fantasy and of course her first thought was I wanted other women. She got quiet when I told her this fantasy and told her I didn’t want other women. She knew a man and looked at him differently after I told her the fantasy. A couple months later, they made me a cuckold. Now my wife has 3 boyfriends and is enjoying herself.

We have been married for 20+ years and in our 40’s. I was her first and been pretty conservative in the bedroom the past 20 years. Would love to see her take on another guy and feel the difference and explore more. She has accepted dildos in our sex life and loves the use of them.
Kind of same situation here 🤗

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
i was my wifes first and only im trying to convince her teeli do i learned to photoshop tell your does i can faceswap or replace your cock with my white one or bbc message me or private message me either way

Update: We purchased a 7in dildo this past week to add to our collection. Said she likes the role play but not ready to meet another man. Will take this as a step forward and hopefully good things are ahead.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy