Can any bbc start chatting up my wife?

Osler

Male
I’ve been trying to get my wife to start thinking about black men. She doesn’t know I have this fantasy and she’s quite a conservative girl. But extremely sexy and busty as fuck. Many have said to me multiple times that she had the BBC built.

Can any bbc give me tips on getting them in her head? Maybe if you live around our city you can bump into her “accidentally” and start chatting her up?

Or any other creative way people can think of? If anyone has any ideas shoot our way.

This her for the black men to get an idea of who they’ll be dealing with :)

I’ve been trying to get my wife to start thinking about black men. She doesn’t know I have this fantasy and she’s quite a conservative girl. But extremely sexy and busty as fuck. Many have said to me multiple times that she had the BBC built.

Can any bbc give me tips on getting them in her head? Maybe if you live around our city you can bump into her “accidentally” and start chatting her up?

Or any other creative way people can think of? If anyone has any ideas shoot our way.

do i qualify?

Attachments

• 1b3bc7bd-ddcd-4b44-8c36-488c084568af.mp4
    3.5 MB
Bro stop pretending you’re not a pussy for wanting to get your wife blacked. You have to look her in the eyes and tell her you want her blacked because you are a beta boi. Take her to find black studs. Also acknowledge to them you are a pussy. Trust me, you will feel better once you let go pretending to be a real man
Not everyone has the same dynamic.

Reactions: toolman2c and Osler
Not really. I’m not really into the humiliation. I have no issues pleasing my wife. I just enjoy watching her sometimes. We don’t live the lifestyle full time or anything
Let me ask a different way.. If your wife was sucking my BBC, and she pulled you down next to her. You could hear her moaning, and she told you to lay down so she could grind into your mouth. She wanted her freshly fucked pussy licked.. After you brought her to orgasm, she was still sucking. Her mouth was tired.. and she said, "Rob, can you please suck his cock for a minute.. I want to take a break and let him suck on my tits for a minute." Are you telling us that you would tell her no?

Let me ask a different way.. If your wife was sucking my BBC, and she pulled you down next to her. You could hear her moaning, and she told you to lay down so she could grind into your mouth. She wanted her freshly fucked pussy licked.. After you brought her to orgasm, she was still sucking. Her mouth was tired.. and she said, "Rob, can you please suck his cock for a minute.. I want to take a break and let him suck on my tits for a minute." Are you telling us that you would tell her no?
Oh, I’m not saying that in the right circumstance, I wouldn’t try it. I just meant that his post was pretty shitty and I was just saying that not all of us are that way.

Hey how are you if you are still looking for someone I’m interested just lmk

Reactions: Diana and Osler