Can I Get Her to Stop?

Okay this is interesting, but then again this is suppose to be about you and her enjoying it. Just as you cant force her to fuck other guys, and her doing it just to please you, isnt right to have her go wild and fuck whoever she wants and whenever. It kinda has to go both ways. But then again, like everyone says, communication is key

Reactions: werekinky2
Once your wife or GF starts accepting bulls and lovers from a mutual decision in my experience she will NOT stop because you accepted it. In my experience it nearly always involves her falling in love with one of them and sometimes pregnancy because when her feelings become intense for another man she will want his sperm in her badly. I had to share a pregnant GF with two other men and the baby was not mine.

You can't stop the Hotwife! Cuckold it was my idea, but in the beginning I became panic. My wife gave me a sedative tablets. He said she love to fuck with other men. If I was still nervous, he said: Did you take your tablets? (Yes!) Then take another one! My hotwife never stopped and will not! I don't want to stop anymore either.

(I want do anything & everything they order me to do... if one of her bulls loves when she is on her knees sucking on his cock and I want kneeing behind him licking his arse. I want hold my wife’s legs whilst being fucked, lick her arse when she orders me to... if he fucks her in doggy I go under him and suck his balls. This is my life!

44441809.jpg

I convinced my wife to go out and find a man for fun. She did, she loved it and she kept doing it. I asked her to stop and she said "No". She said it was my idea
she resisted at first but I continued to encourage her. She finally relented, found a guy with a big thick cock and now she enjoys it too much to stop. So I finally realized that that's how my marriage will be from now on.
Wow.. I hope you are happy as well

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Before you entered the lifestyle with your wife, did you have lots of communication and lay down ground rules including stopping? If not, then you better do it right away. Without ground rules your marriage could go anywhere

And if it is not working out the way you want or envisioned, then you are the author of your own misfortune. Your wife didn't want to but you kept pushing and then she relented. And now she really enjoys having another cock inside her? Well that is what you wanted.

I can tell you this, One your wife has had the freedom to fuck other guys, especially if they are bigger, fill her up better, reach all the right places and have more stamina and maybe are just better lovers (foreplay, kissing, cuddling etc.), she ain;t going back to you. So even if she "stops" she may start getting it on the side and not telling you.

Sadly sex is an extremely powerful emotion and once you let the genie out of the bottle, you can't control it. So you may end up being a cuck whether you want it or not.

Before you entered the lifestyle with your wife, did you have lots of communication and lay down ground rules including stopping? If not, then you better do it right away. Without ground rules your marriage could go anywhere

And if it is not working out the way you want or envisioned, then you are the author of your own misfortune. Your wife didn't want to but you kept pushing and then she relented. And now she really enjoys having another cock inside her? Well that is what you wanted.

I can tell you this, One your wife has had the freedom to fuck other guys, especially if they are bigger, fill her up better, reach all the right places and have more stamina and maybe are just better lovers (foreplay, kissing, cuddling etc.), she ain;t going back to you. So even if she "stops" she may start getting it on the side and not telling you.

Sadly sex is an extremely powerful emotion and once you let the genie out of the bottle, you can't control it. So you may end up being a cuck whether you want it or not.
Absolutely true. I can totally identify. Once we decided that she could enjoy sex with other men all it took to keep her in the lifestyle was the extreme gratification she got (gets) from fucking somebody who is kind and passionate and who is bigger than me, fills her up more, has more stamina to truly satisfy her needs, and is a good kisser. Keeps her coming back!

Absolutely true. I can totally identify. Once we decided that she could enjoy sex with other men all it took to keep her in the lifestyle was the extreme gratification she got (gets) from fucking somebody who is kind and passionate and who is bigger than me, fills her up more, has more stamina to truly satisfy her needs, and is a good kisser. Keeps her coming back!
Being a good kisser is of the utmost importance !!!!!!!!!

Basically, we ended up doing this with a friend. Its impossible for me to get the whole thing out of my head now. I can’t touch her without thinking of him and the fact that he’s touched her too. Having said that, we dont really make love anymore. She’s definitely developed a thing for him.

However, I understand what most everyone is saying. I made the bed, now I get to sleep in it.
You are living the dream, and it's become a nightmare quickly for you. I don't have enough information to ascertain this, but I'm going to guess you didn't start with a solid set of rules. And, if you did have rules, it's time to sit down together to review and revise them.
Either tell her you need to establish rules (humbly) or tell her you need to revise. From the little bit I've read, it seems as though she fulfilled your fantasy out of anger, and now she's continuing to hurt you. Sociological fact: a hurt woman will hurt back-- and they attack your emotions.
You need rules... And, you opened the door. She's all in.. you need to close it slowly. But, you might find a comfort zone if you establish decent rules. For example: once a month, you can only see the same guy twice, communication... etc.

Good advice from Scrambled.....only see a guy twice.....this way she won't develop those feelings that you are worried about. Many cuckold couples have a rule that limits the length of contact ....such as a few times a year as well as where and when they do it. The husband will always be present etc. These are things you need to discuss with your wife....but not in bed....in a place that is better for straight conversation such as in the car or at a restaurant etc.

Basically, we ended up doing this with a friend. Its impossible for me to get the whole thing out of my head now. I can’t touch her without thinking of him and the fact that he’s touched her too. Having said that, we dont really make love anymore. She’s definitely developed a thing for him.

However, I understand what most everyone is saying. I made the bed, now I get to sleep in it.
We have enjoyed this type of thing for years. Enjoy it, be with them when they are doing it if she allows you to be and let her have her fun. If you show some enthusiasm for it you may find you all have a great time and get what you want with her always coming home to or with you.

I don’t see it, at least with any clarity, in the OP’s post or subsequent responses… why do you want her to stop?

The notion that you can’t get the thought out of your head is part of the deal - there’s no “undo” once you’ve gone down this road. KK’s message to me the first time I watched her with another man is indelible - “It’s now or never. If you want me to stop, this is your last chance.”

If she’s rejecting you, and having sex with you in favor of the other guy, there could be other issues. This is a risk of hot wife/cuckold sex. It may be that she’ll reject you entirely - not unheard of.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
what I think this lifestyle was for 2of you guys. You started it to enjoy it mutually. So the ground rule is if both are not enjoying LS should be stopped.
If it is not happening so than be sure either she had grown feeling for the bull more than for you or be assured that you have not convinced her she was always of this attitude and made you to start thing so that she could enjoy and couldn’t be blamed too.

Reactions: MissMyWife
You are living the dream, and it's become a nightmare quickly for you. I don't have enough information to ascertain this, but I'm going to guess you didn't start with a solid set of rules. And, if you did have rules, it's time to sit down together to review and revise them.
Either tell her you need to establish rules (humbly) or tell her you need to revise. From the little bit I've read, it seems as though she fulfilled your fantasy out of anger, and now she's continuing to hurt you. Sociological fact: a hurt woman will hurt back-- and they attack your emotions.
You need rules... And, you opened the door. She's all in.. you need to close it slowly. But, you might find a comfort zone if you establish decent rules. For example: once a month, you can only see the same guy twice, communication... etc.

Okay, ive read posts for years on here, but never posted myself.

For years, i had this fantasy. The same fantasy most all on this site have. My wife was dead set against it. Almost left me over it. I backed off, but slowly brought it up again over time. After 10 years of marriage, she finally relented. (feels like im skipping over A TON of detail, and I am because thats not the point of this post)

NOW, however, it’s been 3 months, and I want it to stop, but I’m afraid of how she’ll reapond if I even hint at this.

Anyone had this experience? Anyone have any thoughts on what i should do?
"YOU" Want?? Without giving Any consideration of What SHE wants? Interesting !!!!

I know the op is no longer around but I thought this was worth answering for other readers.
I've heard this a lot - the husband cajoling and badgering his wife (sometimes for years) to fuck other guys. Then when she finally gives in and loves the freedom HE said he wanted her to have, he gets cold feet and wants her to stop.
That is so unfair and is all about how the husband feels not the wife!
One poster even commented that he only wanted it when he was in control of the situation - again all about him.
If you want to enter into this lifestyle be sure to communicate properly first and make sure you are both in agreement and coming at this from the same place.
If you have any doubt that you can't stand the heat then don't play with matches in the first place.
But encouraging your wife to fuck other guys then finding the reality doesn't quite match with your fantasy and expecting her to stop isn't on.
So the wife starts having sex with other guys, and finds out she loves it and then suddenly you tell her she can't do that anymore. How will she ever trust or believe anything you ever say to her again?
If you opened the door then you have to man up and live with the consequences!
Lynn

I know the op is no longer around but I thought this was worth answering for other readers.
I've heard this a lot - the husband cajoling and badgering his wife (sometimes for years) to fuck other guys. Then when she finally gives in and loves the freedom HE said he wanted her to have, he gets cold feet and wants her to stop.
That is so unfair and is all about how the husband feels not the wife!
One poster even commented that he only wanted it when he was in control of the situation - again all about him.
If you want to enter into this lifestyle be sure to communicate properly first and make sure you are both in agreement and coming at this from the same place.
If you have any doubt that you can't stand the heat then don't play with matches in the first place.
But encouraging your wife to fuck other guys then finding the reality doesn't quite match with your fantasy and expecting her to stop isn't on.
So the wife starts having sex with other guys, and finds out she loves it and then suddenly you tell her she can't do that anymore. How will she ever trust or believe anything you ever say to her again?
If you opened the door then you have to man up and live with the consequences!
Lynn
This post was VERY well stated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!