Can I use your wife

I'd fuck both holes and spank every part of her horny body rough she'll be begging for mercy
my wifes not into the pain freak stuff shes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt

the fun side of spanking
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where a strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

might not be your thing but
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
here she is and her connection and fun shes having teasing and obeying her spanker is plain to see

HERE,S HOPING SHE LOVES LOTS OF FOREPLAY , SURE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE A GOOD LONNNNG TONGUEING , TO SEE & HAVE HER DRIPPING ON MY TONGUE & ON MY BREATH, LOVE HER PUSSY, THANK YOU FOR POSTING & SHARING TED YOU LUCKY MAN, I CAN ONLY DREAM

Reactions: Manuel9309728