Can my wife handle a bbc?

because it's tight for bbc
Ok! Just take it slow and see how it goes. Just get her super excited and don’t rush the process. Getting her super homy and taking it slow and let her say when she’s ready. Doing this will really help. My wife fucks Huge cocks and it took just understanding her body and taking time is the trick.

Here’s her tight little pussy in all its glory!
Here is something that may help as well. Start with different sized sex toys and increase the size. Make sure she uses these daily and starts stretching herself out. Once she’s up to a large size that she can handle comfortably then go forward with finding someone to fuck her. I know my wife uses large sex toys a lot to keep her pussy stretched out and ready. And she has done this for several years now.

My wife had a BBC before but she didn't enjoy herself mainly because he had a weak stroke game. But she's proven to be able to handle a dick that's bigger than 9 inches

Reactions: Kuki1969
I got a little 5 foot tall wife. When we first fucked, she was 90lbs and had the tightest pussy you could imagine. Within a year, she took a 7” thick dildo in her pussy and came all over it. Now, every time we play, she takes a huge 9” thick as fuck dildo.

Every pussy is different, but most girls can get it deep when they are horny as fuck.

Attachments

• 0802E30C-84EF-4362-97F6-D4A5A41222BE.png
    0802E30C-84EF-4362-97F6-D4A5A41222BE.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 31