candaulism It's a thing

definitely applies to me , i love engineering situations and watching my wife exposed and submitting to others ,love to see her panties pulled down and spanked and fingered across someones knee ,and sharing the background and videos
here's one i filmed earlier

years earlier lol
View attachment 992924
This kinda a perv favorite fantasy if mine. I'd love to invite 3 of my hunting buddies over for dinner and have the wife maybe cook the bread a little over done. And then when we are finished, I'd tell her she needs to be punished for burning the bread, and I would proceed to punish her in front of my friends like this. Of course the spanking would be playful as she would know that I am doing it for slight humiliation onc her but more to show her charms off to the boys. I'd let them give her a spank also. maybe I won't let them spank her, but I want to pull those cheeks apart like that to show the boys the view between her cheeks. Maybe I'll hold hr ass open and let them get a good feel if they'd like.

This kinda a perv favorite fantasy if mine. I'd love to invite 3 of my hunting buddies over for dinner and have the wife maybe cook the bread a little over done. And then when we are finished, I'd tell her she needs to be punished for burning the bread, and I would proceed to punish her in front of my friends like this. Of course the spanking would be playful as she would know that I am doing it for slight humiliation onc her but more to show her charms off to the boys. I'd let them give her a spank also. maybe I won't let them spank her, but I want to pull those cheeks apart like that to show the boys the view between her cheeks. Maybe I'll hold hr ass open and let them get a good feel if they'd like.
great story you should definitely do it and let your buddies take a turn at spanking and groping her , you and your buddies will love it

ive bared and spanked my wifes bum and given her pussy and bum hole plenty of exposure to my mates even got my uncle Fred and brother in law to take her across their knees and smack her bare bum and have a crafty look at her wet pussy while she was exposed and pushing her bottom out for them to smack after a night out

and even taken her panties down and put her across my knee and spanked her in the lobby of the queens hotel in full view of the night porter .he had quite the view lol

no viewers when these were taken unfortunately but you get a idea of what was on show lol IMG20221007235128.jpgIMG20220913235849.jpgIMG20221007235919.jpgIMG20221012233823.jpg

I absolutely love doing this. Wife lovers is probably the best site to do it on but I love chatting on Kik showing off my wife in her heels and flats looking sexy and having other guys jack off to her tribute her pictures love getting pictures of other guys hard cocks over pictures of my wife. I've even met up with others and let them jack off with her heels panties and stockings and ballerina flats. I'll show them pictures of her while they're jacking off with her things putting their cock all over them and I do the same to their wife or girlfriends. Here are just a few pictures that's my wife wearing her black pumps and pictures of me and a buddy both jacking off to her in them . She wore them 2 Days Later totally unaware

Anyone else who's into doing this definitely reach out 100% into it and would love to find other guys who are local and into it if not we can chat on kik.
Shoecumcplny

Attachments

• 4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 44513ebb-eeb8-4431-a732-cabb729a06e4.png
    44513ebb-eeb8-4431-a732-cabb729a06e4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • a859845d-072e-4531-b5de-4779605ee873.png
    a859845d-072e-4531-b5de-4779605ee873.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Definitely a thing. We both enjoy it in a variety of forms. We frequently have show-off sessions, particularly when traveling, in which my wife will be on exhibit in our hotel suite, for a man, or group of men, but without any sexual contact between them. She will show off in a variety of outfits, masturbate for her audience, and watch them masturbate for her.

I've also done the picture (and video) showing thing for other men, including jack-off sessions, using my collection of photos of my wife ranging from solo nude and masturbation, to full contact sex; hand-jobs, blow-jobs, and fucking.

We've done a few "forced to show" sessions, including one at a truck stop, which ended up with her in the sleeper cab of a rig pulling a train.
Now you're a guy I can hang out with. I do the same but never had them described like that you do exactly what I enjoy doing and even taking it further with the hotel thing. Dying to have a group jack off session to my wife's pictures as I show her off I usually bring some of her heels for guys to unloading. Let's chat and do this I hope you're local! Kk anh telr shoecumcplny

Attachments

• ba1790f5-2374-4030-8673-adf7a876383d.png
    ba1790f5-2374-4030-8673-adf7a876383d.png
    949.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 44513ebb-eeb8-4431-a732-cabb729a06e4.png
    44513ebb-eeb8-4431-a732-cabb729a06e4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 20
great story you should definitely do it and let your buddies take a turn at spanking and groping her , you and your buddies will love it

ive bared and spanked my wifes bum and given her pussy and bum hole plenty of exposure to my mates even got my uncle Fred and brother in law to take her across their knees and smack her bare bum and have a crafty look at her wet pussy while she was exposed and pushing her bottom out for them to smack after a night out

and even taken her panties down and put her across my knee and spanked her in the lobby of the queens hotel in full view of the night porter .he had quite the view lol

no viewers when these were taken unfortunately but you get a idea of what was on show lol View attachment 1568308View attachment 1568309View attachment 1568310View attachment 1568311
She should be exposed and spanked to all of your friends for letting her bush grow so unkempt. Maybe your buddies and yourself could up with a plan on how to keep that bush shaved and slick

She should be exposed and spanked to all of your friends for letting her bush grow so unkempt. Maybe your buddies and yourself could up with a plan on how to keep that bush shaved and slick
haha yeah hairy pussies aren't for everyone but one of the old guys she cleaned for who used to spank her for any infraction of his ever changing rules and standards lol :ROFLMAO:

once shaved her pussy and we weren't fans of the razor burn or spots and itching so grew it back and stayed natural ever since

plus the pubic hair traps the pheromones of her excited wetness and i really enjoy the smell of her that way

but exposure and spanking dont require much of a reason to be performed and enjoyed so any excuse to get her panties down regardless of who's there to see her embarrassment works lol (y) ;)

heres a video i found on one of her old phones from around that time and i presume the cleaning old bloke dealing with her naughty bottom for who knows what made up reason lol :ROFLMAO:

love the way he pulls her panties down slaps her bottom and casualty touches and manipulates her pussy lips and opens them to receive his fingers :love:
View attachment 20190712_103554_3.mp4

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cpk69 and toolman2c
I think that all of us who are on one of the sites are exactly candaulists and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. We have been in this since the first day of our relationship and every time every picture, video or going out in more than free clothes makes us grow bigger and bigger. desire for sex In Chandaulism there is no jealousy if I show my curves to another or other men or if I also have a relationship with another man and that keeps our marriage more and more stable170x220c (49).jpg170x220c (51).jpg

longer version with more finger play
keep in mind this old twat was bragging about what he was upto with his cleaner and was showing his videos and picture to his mate in our local pub and somehow most everybody ended up seeing them

which led to some interesting conversations to say the least
View attachment 1977518
Oh my damn, my cock just went from limp to leaking in 90 seconds !

I cannot imagine another man smacking my wife and toying her cunt like that ! You have inspired me !

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Oh my damn, my cock just went from limp to leaking in 90 seconds !

I cannot imagine another man smacking my wife and toying her cunt like that ! You have inspired me !
thanks pal glad you enjoyed it and speaking from how it worked out for us you should definitely arrange a third party to do or watch (y)

my wife loves/hates to be controlled by a unconnected third party authority figure and for me to witness them expose spank and enjoy her humiliation and view her sex parts

the closes to it i can put it would be like a father or teacher spanking a daughter or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it

and we both love reading others thoughts about it or when in the past its played out like that

i love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she wouldn't be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands
shes a push over for a stern authority figure lol

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her bum smacked like a naughty girl

and doing everything shes told by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to she her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch and tease her about it endlessly lol

edit i use the word botty especially for my wife's extra embarrassment as she finds it childish and extra humiliating to have her fine arse refered to as her botty

as in im going to take down your panties right here and now and smack your naughty bare botty lol
IMG20221014235910.jpg

Last edited: