Can't believe this is going to happen

Sounds like your having fun, good for you. I can't believe it's been two years since I took this plunge!
Have 2 studs who pleasure me on a weekly basis, doesn't get any better than this !

Reactions: Tmac969
Yep, two years for us too although we're not quite up to a weekly basis yet!! Maybe we'll get there one day! The more good sex you have, the more good sex you want so looking forward to how far this journey is going to take us but enjoying the ride all the way!! (Sex last night was AMAZING as she just contacted her next lover for the first time!)

BTW, if anybody in New England wants to fuck my wife on October 13th - especially if you're hung - one of the guys may be getting flaky on us so possibly looking for a last minute substitution!

Why are there so many fakes and flakes!!?? So we had a gangbang set up for last night - me and two other guys. One guy baled a couple of weeks ago so we decided we'd just stick with the one other guy and have a regular threesome. That guy baled Saturday afternoon - my wife believes his story about an eye injury. I think he's full of shit. In fact, I suspect that he's married and wasn't able to sneak out like he was hoping to. We did manage to find a last minute replacement so the evening wasn't a complete let down. But despite a good start - she was pleasantly surprised to find he had an enormous cock - he turned out to be what we call "one and done". One fuck and he's looking for his pants. Starting to get really fed up with the high quantity of fakes and the low quality of "bulls".

Reactions: Kinky2 and Tmac969
Meeting a couple tonight for dinner to see if we click. She's hot, black, half my age and wants to go down on my wife. Its a hard life. Really hard. Rock hard!! lol
Sounds like you guys are having a great time my wife is a notice it has been a great experience for us

I guess I'm sooo lucky now I have three steady lovers who never back out on me, if they have to cancel well it happens to everybody now and then.

My wife and I always agreed that we didn't want "regulars". Keeps it from getting into questionable emotional territory. The first guy we ever had a threesome with told her he was falling in love with her on our second night! Really great guy and no hard feelings but we both want to keep the emotion for ourselves and just share the sex. But .... then we end up meeting all the flakes and fakes!! :(

My wife and I always agreed that we didn't want "regulars". Keeps it from getting into questionable emotional territory. The first guy we ever had a threesome with told her he was falling in love with her on our second night! Really great guy and no hard feelings but we both want to keep the emotion for ourselves and just share the sex. But .... then we end up meeting all the flakes and fakes!! :(
Emotional attachments are always a concern. Luckily for us we don't have that problem.

We have had a few flakes too. It is extremely frustrating, especially when you have traveled and already got a motel room. We also have the same concerns about regulars, we've been in this lifestyle over 20 years and never had anyone we met on a steady basis. There are however many men we have met several times, but they do not live near by and most times there is months between those meets.

There are 3 guys we met at a motorcycle rally 10 or 11 years ago. They've been friends all their lives and all 3 are married but their wives don't like the rallies, that's perfect for us. The first time we met them we all really hit it off and my wife had a 4 man gang bang 3 nights in a row. They travel pretty much the same rally circuit as us and we usually run into them at 3 to 4 different rallies every year. We most always have at least one group session with them during the weekend. I guess those guys are the closest thing to a regular that we have, I have watched them gang bang my wife on average 5 to 6 time a year for the last 10 or 11 years. I never really thought about those numbers until I wrote this, the same 3 men have gang banged my wife 50 to 60 times and we'll see them again next month. We have not seen them since the rally last October and my wife is very anxious to see them again. They really know how to work her over & leave her with a big smile, I guess they've had plenty of practice!

New milestone coming up in a couple of weeks. We've just arranged for her first BBC - at least the first since we've been together. We've met the guy for dinner and seems like things are good and real. Can't wait to see her taking his huge cock!! (He has a friend too so hoping that the time after next will be a BBC gang bang!!)

Anybody else fed up with Covid?? Yeah, I know. Stupid question. But I haven't seen anybody else fuck my wife for over a year now! Wish they'd get a move on with the vaccine roll-out. We've both had ours but still need a bull that's had a couple of extra pricks!! lol

Reactions: MissMyWife
Anybody else fed up with Covid?? Yeah, I know. Stupid question. But I haven't seen anybody else fuck my wife for over a year now! Wish they'd get a move on with the vaccine roll-out. We've both had ours but still need a bull that's had a couple of extra pricks!! lol
I hear you. So far, I am one of the fortunate few that has actually survived pretty well. Even though I agree that the vaccine rollout has been slow, hopefully things will begin to turn around once winter is in the rear view mirror.

Way too much frostbite and tons of snow to deal with, so it will be a long time before spring arrives.

Reactions: bdanger2018
Finally trying to get back to sharing the wife after a two year(!) covid break but she put on the "covid 15" and is now feeling self-conscious. Gonna have to start from scratch but really want to see her fucked again. If there are any guys in Massachusetts who can hold a conversation, fuck all night and have a big cock, let me know!!

Finally trying to get back to sharing the wife after a two year(!) covid break but she put on the "covid 15" and is now feeling self-conscious. Gonna have to start from scratch but really want to see her fucked again. If there are any guys in Massachusetts who can hold a conversation, fuck all night and have a big cock, let me know!!
I would love to see her now. I'm sure she still looks incredible and will turn heads and stiffen cocks when she walks into a room.

OMG!!

Holy fuck!! We did it!! We met on Saturday for a meet and greet. We wanted to take it slowly so we planned to meet for drinks and felt like if my wife and him got to second base, that would be a good night. So we're getting ready on Saturday afternoon and I asked my wife if the chances of ending up in a hotel were absolutely zero or something slightly more. To my surprise she said that it wasn't zero and we should probably take a bag just in case. As I'm packing the bag, it seems to me that this is becoming more and more of a definite intention - toothbrushes, phone charger, rum, lingerie, vibrator. By the time we're leaving and she reminds me that we have to stop and get condoms, I figure this has gone from an outside possibility to a virtual certainty!!

Sure enough, three hours later we're booking a hotel room! And it was AMAZING!!! Everything I hoped it would be. She was surprisingly relaxed and confident with him. We fucked for three hours, took a break and fucked for another two. She did us both in every position, sucked more cock in a night than she has in a year, and soaked the bed so thoroughly it was tough to sleep in!! lol We even broke one of my two rules and it still didn't spoil things in the slightest. I had told her that our first fuck after he left was very important to me and that she wasn't allowed to switch off for that one. Well, turns out he didn't leave. We'd realized that given the time, the location and the amount we'd had to drink it wasn't safe for him to drive home so we agreed to let him stay the night in the hotel with us. He was really cool and stepped out for a while to let us talk in the middle of night but he actually ended up sleeping in the bed with us. My wife really liked sleeping in between two men so it was all good.

Two days later and our sex life since has been nothing short of incredible - its taken 25 years off of our marriage and we're fucking like kids again!! We're both really happy with the way things went physically and emotionally and for me especially it was an incredibly emotional experience. I have never felt so close to her. I have no feelings of jealousy or angst in any way, in fact quite the opposite. Giving her to another man has only reinforced that she is mine to give and to take back as I see fit - what more trusting committed honest relationship can you have than that. This whole weekend I couldn't keep my eyes or my hands off of her. She looks like a new woman to me and I'm overwhelmed with my feelings for her.

We're not sure if we're going to do it again but I strongly suspect that we will. She is in absorption mode right now which is totally normal for her to take a while to assimilate new experiences. We're going on vacation in a couple of weeks and I suspect that when we come back we'll start thinking about doing it again.

I hope all your experiences are as good as mine
M (happy husband of a hot hot hotwife)
very hot & well done.