Carla and her younger bull Every picture i took and my thoughts

It was a Saturday late afternoon o and Carla got a text from Mime. He wanted to know of she wanted to come over. She asked me I could see it excited her so I told her I would take her. I knew I would get some very hot pics and see my wife get the hell fucked out of her.
She wore a very short skirt and hose. On the way to Mike's I did not touch her. Just the look was such a tease. When we got close she said u going to behave tonight . She showed me her panty's I so wanted to touch them. I knew they were wet . But the first pic I took was her at home. Short skirt hose and wedding ring. Then her showing me her panty's in the car. I was already hard. View attachment 1265798View attachment 1265799View attachment 1265800
Mmmmmm

Thanks for posting and sharing all the pics. She looks awesome. Lucky friend. Done this a few times with my wife. Always hot to see her get all dressed up and then ask for a ride to her boytoys place so she can get fucked. She calls me her pussy delivery man. It's my favorite job. Love the ride home when she looks like a hot mess and smells like sex and has that freshly fucked glow and keeps saying she can't beleive what she just did.

It was a Saturday late afternoon o and Carla got a text from Mime. He wanted to know of she wanted to come over. She asked me I could see it excited her so I told her I would take her. I knew I would get some very hot pics and see my wife get the hell fucked out of her.
She wore a very short skirt and hose. On the way to Mike's I did not touch her. Just the look was such a tease. When we got close she said u going to behave tonight . She showed me her panty's I so wanted to touch them. I knew they were wet . But the first pic I took was her at home. Short skirt hose and wedding ring. Then her showing me her panty's in the car. I was already hard. View attachment 1265798View attachment 1265799View attachment 1265800
So fuckin hot slut ,so fuckin exciting

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Looks like they had great fun x

Very hot!! I really enjoy all your posts! I too love to watch, take photos and videos of my wife enjoying other men's cocks.
When we moved to FL, a friend came to our house, and fucked my wife 'really' well. It was their 1st time together. We met at a restaurant, then went to our house. we sat around the pool, small talk then he finally started in a little foreplay.
After a few minutes, I helped remove my wife's (of 14 yrs) panties - her pussy was so wet - well, I'd never seen or experienced her this wet. So to the bedroom, playing on bed, some oral by both. When he came up - wetness was hanging in strings from his face, lol.
He got on her, when his cock started entering her - she let out this low guttural moan I'd never heard and kept on making it.
This was music to my ears! Geez he was giving her the cock!
that is so eXcitingly hot, I'd love 2c and read more.