Carrie and Mike looking for conversation

He wanted to know how I got so good at sex. I said, "First I've always had strong sexual urges and I think because I love giving men pleasure, I work at it. I've paid attention to what seems to please. When I know a guy is really enjoying it I remember what I did and want to make it even better."

I continued, "I focus on the man's pleasure. I am submissive and giving pleasure really turns me on. I try to get better because it also makes it better for me as well. It's a "submissive thing." I guess.

We had lots of time left so we talked more just laying there naked on the bed. He talked about how he feels about his ex and kids etc. but mostly he had questions about the Hot Wife thing. He wanted to know about Mike, our relationship and how the Hot Wife thing evolved.

like me, he has no idea why a man would be so thrilled by another man fucking his wife. I told him what Idon't try to analyze it any more. Now I just accept it and am enjoying the ride with him. I told him the whole history of how I resisted for years and how long it took to get me to actually do it. But with fantasizing and gaining trust in Mike, I got to where I was willing to try it.

I started slowly and gently touching and stroking his cock. Kind of playing with it as we talked still fascinated. It was getting hard again. I've never asked a guy how big he was because most guys I have been with were plenty big. I just had to ask, "You have an amazing cock. How big are you? I knew he'd have the answer. I've heard all guys know their penis size.

He said, "I'm 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter. I'm kinda proud of the little fellow !" LMAO !
We had about an hour left and he said, "I'm going to fuck you again." I replied, "I was hoping you'd say that. I want you to cum again."

He got on top missionary. I made it the best I could and he was able to have another strong orgasm. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was close. It was still really good.

2 seems to be my limit. ( I've only had three orgasms in one session a few times. I have had three with Mike maybe 4-5 times and a couple times with guys before Mike but not with Frank or now Brad.

He was done and I said you better go and he agreed. It was after 4:30.

Reactions: StagVixenFutr
He tried to get my phone and other info as he dressed, but I told him no and I told him why. Thankfully he didn't try to convince me otherwise.

I said, "Let's just enjoy the memories. I know I will. You were really great."

The last things he said were, "So will I. Believe me I will never forget this. Mike is so Fucking lucky and I can't believe he lets other men fuck you. I'd want you all to myself. You probably think I say this to all the girls, but honestly, this is the best sex I've ever had."

I just smiled. Again, true or not, I liked hearing it.

He thanked me, gave me a good-by kiss and hug then left.

I laid in bed naked for about 15 minutes before I called Mike giving Brad time to clear the hotel and for me to process what just happened. It was so different than Frank in so many ways. I will be journaling about it for sure.

I called Mike and he was there in about 15 minutes. I continued to stay naked in bed until he arrived. He was excited and of course wanted all the details. Again he wanted to wait until I had given him most of the details before we had sex and again he exploded within minutes. He had re-claimed me. I assured him that I loved only him and I am totally his.

Mike isn't threatened by me not cuming after these dates. He understands that I don't have much left and it has nothing to do with him or his performance. We've talked about it after my dates with Frank. He understands and is fine with it..

We were starving and decided to get dinner from Room Service and he also ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate. We emptied it.

After having dinner, we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the champagne and our last evening on Grand Cayman. It was a fantastic vacation and everything we hoped for when we booked it months ago. Brad was the "Cherry on the Cake."

Obviously my posts are too long for this site unless I can find an easier way. The 1,000 word limit makes reposting difficult.

I'm glad Mike suggested a "Juicy" one. This was good because it included some information I wanted to explain. Again, not all our posts are of the "Juicy" variety. But if all I post are "Juicy" there is really no point in us posting here.

Comments, or any kind of response? Hope so.

Carrie

Last edited:
Reactions: Vojeur
Wow! Thanks for sharing. My wife and I have just opened the "fantasy stage" of our investigation into this lifestyle, and may never get beyond that stage, but I have bookmarked you and want very much to follow your story into your own process of getting into it. Please do keep posting.