Catching my wife being a complete slut

I put her on all 4s and slipped into her loose used sloppy kitty. Jose pulled his cock out and put it to her face, my wife eagerly stretched her mouth over his head, her brown eye looked to good not to fuck, so I slipped in and she spit his cock out looked back at me as I start pumping “ cum in my A$$ papi fuck my A$$ baby” a few minutes later I dumping my pent up load in her butt. As I pull out Jose lays down and my wife gets in a 69 her on top.

My slut moaning and cursing like a sailor. I take a look, he has two fingers in back door as he’s eating her sloppy hole. She rides him through one big orgasm the tells her he’s gonna fuck that A$$. To this point he’s only tried once as he was only got his big German helmet dick head past her ring she told him to stop .

This time he got it in and got half his cock in her back door before she told him to stop as he was just too thick.

After cleaning off his cock he pulled her to the edge and and slapped her clit a few times before burying his cock balls deep. My wife looked at me “papi a lil help” I straddled her head and helped pin her legs back. Jose gets both nipples and starts twisting and pulls like she likes it.

Apparently this was his first fuck of the night. My wife is moaning and grunting telling him fuck his this married slut. He’s in turn grunting “ who’s pussy is this” my wife in a very loud animalistic tone “ yours Daddy it your pussy” at that point I start massaging her clit and she looses it and starts to orgasm. Jose is balls deep enjoy I g her pussy gripping his cock. “Man this slut is creaming “ she starts bucking trying to get him to fuck her and it works, I let go he pins her legs back and starts slamming my wife into the bed she starts to cry out word I can’t make out and starts thrashing her head side to side as he announces he’s going cum in my wife. “Do it Daddy do it cum in me” .

Side info-
At the beginning Jose had a hard time separating respecting her like at the work place and treating her like a slut. Once he she threatened to we will find someone else shit changed.

As he let her legs go they both scutched up and he stayed in her for a few, talking but I can’t make out what they’re saying, he pulls out and looks at me as my wife starts to lick his cock clean “damn Son I love fucking your wife”

“What the fuck just happened? My wife tells me it’s all my fault. “ remember at my parents anniversary you drove me to me him at the park, and as he fucked me between the cars you asked me what would do for his big dick, when I didn’t answer the 3rd time you told him to pull out, I needed that dick back in me and replied anything, I would do anything”

Jose basically said since your were running late and your wife had her pussy set on 2 dicks he called his gym buddy but he had his cousin visiting so he told him to bring him. Two of his other buddies invited him over and since both had already banged my wife he invited them.

The met one at a bar around 3, he ended up banging her in the back of his suburban, by 5 she was in the motel with the other one, in the middle of that session his buddy with the cousin show up. That’s when they took a break, some nose candy offered, done by all.

My wife goes back to fucking as Jose and the other 2 watch. Once he nutted the cousin took his turn busted quick then his buddy lubed up her ass with Jizz , a few pumps in her used hole then he slipped it right up her A$$. Since he was basically the same size as me just being a lil thicker and a slight curve to the left, she really enjoyed him pleasuring her back door.

They another break and then her Backdoor was taken again by first guy. I’m showed up about 45 minutes later to my wife being spit roasted.

So now it’s a lil after 10 pm my wife drinks her Gatorade and freshens up a bit and tells us she wants a cocktail. I notice she’s full of lust bites. Both tits had a bunch, her inner thighs were marked and one deep purple hickey on each side of her neck.

With her long hair I. A ponytail and a small g-string she buttoned up a Dodger jersey sans bra and slipped on a pair 4 inch FMPs. The jersey was tight around her tits and her dark nipples were pitching tents. She was glowing “ is it wrong that I enjoy being used like a cheap whore, does it make me a bad wife”
My cock is getting hard again and I tell her “I’m your husband and if WE enjoy you being a slut then no it doesn’t make you a bad wife” Jose chimed in as he walked up behind her and slipped a hand up the jersey pinching her nipple and slipped his other hand down the front of her G-string causing her to moan and gyrate on his fingers, pulling out his hand slick with cum he feeds it her “no baby it makes you my good lil slut”

Still more to cum
So we go sit at the bar and have a few cocktails, my wife would kiss me then a few minutes later she would lay one on Jose. In the mirror I see Jose undo a couple more buttons on the jersey. Part of her Dark aerolas could clearly be seen.

The bartender takes notice a little friendly chatter over 3 rounds a flash here and there and 2 rounds on the house. The 3 of us are all worked up again and head back to the motel. My wife and Jose sit i the back. Jose has the jersey unbuttoned and is going to town on her tits. The 10 minute drive back to the motel Jose had his fingers in her and mauling her tits, my wife was begging for his cock. I could hear her sloppy pussy, her moans her asking me if I like my wife being a total slut. My cock was uncomfortably hard. We parked and as we got out Jose looked around and as no one in our direct area with the back door open he bent my wife over the back seat and worked his cock balls deep not moving my wife’s gyrating back on him repeating “yes, yes”. Damn man your wife is already creaming on my dick” he pulls out stuffs his cock back away and walk my our slut between us with w the jersey open basically her nipples kept from opening all the way.

By the time I shut the door my had shed the jersey and her soaked panties keeping the heels on per my request and much to to Jose delight. I standing there naked sporting a very hard cock, my wife walks and gives me a big kiss “ did your like how his buddies used me” I tell her yea that Sounds love her and I’m glad she’s enjoying herself. She tells me she loves me and thanks me for letting her enjoy her inner slut as she would call it.

My wife gets on the bed and into 69 a few minutes she griping his thick cock tight moaning she “ fuck me” I get into position as Jose guides me in. I get to fucking my slut and with Jose doing his thing orally we had my wife nutting in no time.

My wife I’m still in her and she looks back and says she needs that big in her. I pull out she comes by and licks and sucks my cock clean after another wet kiss she goes to Jose who has her get on all fours on the bed then proceeds to start pumping his big dick into as I lay down and start to suck on her nipple. The room phone starts to ring, Jose has my wife answer it as he’s dicking her down from the back, “ yes, yes yea ok” it was one of the guys from earlier and wanted another go with her and she moans out he’ll be by in 10 minutes.

Jose and I switched once again. The other guy showed up as I was plowing my slut from the back, I was feeling the urge and pulled out, the other guy was naked and stroking so Jose tells him let’s DP her you get her A$$ or slide in with me.

So he’s never tried a DP so he went into her kitty with Jose. This guys a lil bigger than me and thicker also, my wife moaned “fuck that feels fucking amazing” How get up and stand by my wife and fed her my dick. For a minute or 2 she was airtight moaning around my cock.

She spits out my cock to cry out she’s going to cum and the guy pulls out and goes right into her A$$. My wife went into an orgasmic frenzy. Screaming “ ohhh fuuuuuuuuck, fuuuuuuck, cumming, fuuuuuuucking cuuuuming “ Jose starts to grunt that he’s close and his buddy just grunted “ filling this sluts A$$” Jose now has his mouth full of my wife’s tit moaning and bucking his hips as he too starts to bust in my wife his buddy pulls out and heads to the bathroom.

I watch them for a second before I push into her back door, I could still feel Jose’s cock as slip in her silky A$$. My wife looked back at me “oh papi I’m still cumming fuck me baby,“ Joes is spreading her butt cheeks and let’s go of her nipple “ damn son tear that ass up boy” his cock was rigid once again my wife is riding an orgasmic wave, the other guy comes out dressed and grabbed a handful of tit “till next time” and left I busted in butt and pulled out and went to wash up. In the shower I can hear my wife declaring her love for his big dick very loudly.

I walk out to Jose straddling my wife’s chest finger banging my as she’s holding big tits together as he fucks them. He looks at me “ good timing “ she starts stroking, my wife is pinching and twisting her own nipples as he lets go, a couple ropes hit face the rest went on her tits.

The 3 of us jumped into the other bed I passed out as those two were talking. 4:30am the alarm goes off, I can hear the shower, I peek in the curtain they’re locked in a kiss, she’s stroking his hard cocktail as he has his hand full of tit and A$$.
10 or so minutes later my wife comes out hair wrapped in a towel naked otherwise, she was full of hickies. Anyways she’s leading Jose by his erection. As she’s still holding his cock she gives me a big kiss good by I watch as she has him lay down and climbs on him and impaled herself down on his big dick.

Jose did call me about 9:30, your wife is insatiable listen to your slut. I could hear skin slapping and my wife moaning “ I love 2 dicks in me,” apparently his buddy and his cousin came back and we’re now DPing my wife as I listened at work. Jose dropped my wife off at home and fucked one more time before leaving.

I came home and found my wife layed out in the couch naked, tits, stomach, inner thighs full of hickies along with 2 dark ones on each side of her neck. She had dry cum on her tits and neck and her crotch was still slick cum with the last fuck she had with Jose.

That year my wife embraced her inner slut and that night was the first time she tried that nose candy and really took a liking to it on some occasions.